Status: hi this is my first story that i made with help by maddi1

you are my love

Dayan

Dayan POV

I was in my room when I hear the door open I look up and see my dad right there looking at me. I asks him what’s wrong but he said nothing so I get up and smell beer from my dad . I ask him how many did he drink but all he did was slap me across the face and laugh at me hit me more then a enough to make me bleed out of mouth.
End of POV

"Dayan do you have everything you need?" My aunt sam asks me.

"Yea can we pass by Stephanys please?" I ask hoping she won't say yes for sympathy

"Sure, but we have to go in the limo." She says leading me to the limo. We climbed in and headed over.

*At stephany house*

We got there two minutes later, we got out of the limo and knocked on her door.

"Hey dayan I thought you were leaving today" Stephany said opening the door raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah but I wanted to say bye" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I’m going to cry why do you have to live in London sam whyyy?" She says asking Aunt Samantha.

"I’m sorry but I have a job over there" She answers.

"I’m going to miss you dayan" Steph says facing me.

"Me too I don’t want to go" I answered honestly

"But its for the better I love you I hope you know that" Steph says earnestly.

"I love you too" I tell her.

"Dayan we have to go I’m sorry" Sam tells me walking back to the limo.

"Bye dayan call me when you get there" She says pulling me into a hug.

"Ok bye stephany tell you mum and dad bye for me" I say into her shoulder.

"Ok but I have to tell them when they get back" She pats my back.

"Bye stephany" I said sniffling trying to keep my tears in.

"Bye dayan" Tears slipping down her face.

I then walk back to the limo and climb in. We started driving away so I looked out the window. My eyes connected with my best friends. I telepathicley sent her a goodbye message then turned to away before the tear started.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story i hope you like it and thank you to maddi1 that is the co-writer for this story