Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Mugged

I sat beside her, I didn't know what to do. I guess I can take her home.... I picked her up and carried her all the way to my house. It was a really long walk with an unconscious girl in my arms... but I had to do it. I got to the door and put her feet down, I leaned her on my other arm and opened the door. I then picked her back up and walked into my house. I kicked the door closed and headed up the stairs to my room, I layed her on my bed and covered her up. All you can see is her face. I heard a soft knock on my door and panicked a bit. Then again I don't think my parents will give that much of a shit. I walked to my door and opened it a crack. My father was standing there smiling.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I just thought I saw you carrying someone in here.. are they ok?" He asked me, concerned.

"Um, i'm not sure.... why don't you come in and check her out... I think she got mugged" I lied. I opened the door a little more to let him in. He walked over to the bed and I heard him gasp a little.

"Ms. Adams." He whispered confused.

"You know her?" I asked, trying to hide the oh shit going through my head.

"Yea, her dad works for me.... she's who I had breakfast with." He told me. Shit dude, I should have gone to breakfast.

"Um.. yea, well... I think she just needs to rest a bit..." I try to push him out.

"I am going to call her dad.... he needs to know about this. He will come and get her." He said, starting to walk out.

"Wait, no.. it's fine.. uh, i'll do it. Just give me his phone number." I said, this man is so trusting he nodded his head and told me the number. "I acted like I was putting the number in and calling. I waited for a few seconds before talking.

"Hello, yes. Hi. This is Darius, I found Abigail today in an ally. I think she was mugged. No, no she's ok. Yes, I think it would be best if she just stayed here for the night and slept it off. Yea, that' sounds great. Ok thank you Mr. Adams. You too. Goodbye" I faked. I was almost convinced.

"What did he say?" He asked me.

"She's going to stay here tonight, I will take her home in the morning.

"Ok, where are you going to sleep?" He asked.

"I'm going to sleep on the floor." I told him. He nodded and headed out of my door. I grabbed a blanket and pillow, taking my spot on the floor. I don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow.... but i'm going to wait until tomorrow to even figure it out.. i'm tired as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. the person that let me borrow their computer chord took it back.... yea.. so i'm going to bed to conserve battery. Bye guys!!!