Status: I hope you're excited :)

Young Blood

cinq

"Where's your boy at?" Eliza shouted at me, she tried to match the volume of the flowing music

"You have a boy?" Perrie exclaimed with a look of surprise on her face, what did she think I was some kind of leper?

"Nope, I decided he wasn't worth my time. Too many complications." I tossed back another drink, I wasn't trying to drink away my feelings, just really soften the blow a bit.

I looked over to the table where the boys sat, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. They chatted among themselves as if the world was a perfect place with unicorns and fucking fairies.

On occasion Zayn would glance this way, his eyebrows would furrow, and he would look away.

"Always brooding that boy!" Perrie stated, I was almost shocked. Had she caught me staring? Might she have suspected something?
"
What are you talking about?" oh the ever so great stereotypical "I may or may not have slept with your boyfriend" question.

"Zayn, he's always brooding. I don't get it."

"I was looking at Liam." I said shrugging, hell maybe she would buy it.

"Oh, he wasn't the boy you were talking about, yeah?"

I shook my head no.

"That's good, he really is a nice guy!"

"I know, that's what I hear."

"Zayn's great too y'know? But I'm sure you do. You are friends and all."

"The best of friends." I turned to Eliza I pleaded for her to give some kind of release to this never ending conversation.

"I have to pee." Eliza the life saver said. "Tassia, come with me." Not so subtle but it would have to do.

"Your bladder's timing is perfect, Liza!" I said with a whiskey hiccup.

We walked to the bathroom leaning on one another as my darling friend was also at the edge of tipsy.

"Why don't you want to talk to Perrie?" Fuck, was I obvious?

"She just bugs me, I don't think she's ever been fond of me and the feeling is completely mutual."

"Are you sure that's all?" she raised a quizzical eyebrow as I popped open the bathroom door.

"Yes, Liza. She's just one of those girls I'm not fond of."

"Alright, I'm gonna go pee now."

She wobbled into the bathroom as I leaned against the counter, girls all around fluffed their hair, and stuffed their bra's.
"The itty bitty titty committee" I said to myself lowly, I wasn't trying to cause a bar fight.

"Sia! What did happen to your boy eh?!" Eliza drunkly stumbled out of her stall, all the while slamming the stall door.

"It's just over, not much else to say."

"No, no! That doesn't make sense, you were over the moon about him before we got here. "
Here she goes again.

"Drunk Sherlock rises from the ashes!"

"Don't say that, I'm not drunk. Tipsy but not drunk."

"Let's talk about it tomorrow, I wanna get pissed." I put my arm around her shoulder and walked to V.I.P

"Hey, if you see Brody tell him I want a dance later, yeah?" I placed my head on her shoulder as we sat down on the plush couches.
Someone must have overheard
"Brody? That slug, he's just a bed hopper." Zayn said

"Why don't you tweet about it, eh?" I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him.

"Oi, that's my mate, fuck off yeah?" Eliza snapped

"Ouch, feisty darlings?" Harry patted my shoulder

"Whiskey."

"Ah." Harry nodded in understanding, I've been witness to more than one night of Harry drunk on Whiskey.

"Besides.." I turned to face Zayn, "A dance with Brody doesn't mean I'm gonna leave here humping the guy."

"That's not what he'll be think."

"Don't act like you know Brody!"

Sia, calm down." Louis sat by my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I will not! He is acting like he's Brody's best mate as if he knows his sex life."

"Brody's a dick!" Zayn yelled

"You shut your mouth!"

"You don't even know Brody! " Eliza exclaimed, lifting off the couch like a lion about to pounce on a zebra.

"I don't need to know him, to know he's a fucking knob" Zayn snapped back.

Eliza scoffed, " That's rich coming from you. You're acting like a complete fucking twat. "

"Liza, go grab a smoke! This isn't worth it." I grabbed her shoulder

"Fine, fine. Fucking control your mate, yeah!" She shot one last glare at Zayn before storming off.

Niall followed behind her like a puppy behind an owner. I'd hope to remember later to ask her about that awkward scenario

"Zayn, stop being a twat, What Brody and I do is our business. Not yours and the whole fucking club alright?"

"Whatever, Taissa." he shrugged

"But for your information, Twatsicle! I do not want to have humpfest with Brody. So fuck yourself for assuming!"

"Taissa you're really drunk." Louis once more tried to coo me.

"A little bit yes." I pinched my index finger and thumb together to show Louis just how much.

"More like this much?" he made a tiny tower with his hands

"Zayn's your mate, Brody's your mate. Don't fight with either of them."

"Louis, you're my drunk guardian angel, yeah?"

"Always babe."

"Order me another drink than." I laughed "Oh my god! I love this song!" I rose to my feet as the next DJ played the Birthday Cake remix by Rihanna

"Liam, dance with me?"

"You were impressed with the first time, eh?"

"Oh yes, you make me feel like an episode of Strictly Come Dancing."

He laughed as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him.

The little less drunk side of me felt bad for grinding on Liam in front of Zayn, but the really pissed side didn't give a shite.
I pressed my back into Liam and just danced to my fullest desires.
At some point during the dance Zayn just got up and walked away.
I shrugged it off, the song began reaching a close and it was a good thing to because I was having an increasing sense of nausea.

"Oh Liam!" I sighed and collapsed into the couch.

"I'm tired." I let out a massive yawn.

"Of course you are, you're trashed and you've haven't stopped dancing for more than five minutes." he chuckled

"Like I said, you make me feel like Strictly Come Dancing."

"Rubbish, I'm not that good."

"Oh you're right, you're terrific!"

"The slurs of a drunken girl will fall upon deaf ears."

I laughed "Oh, incredibly deep Mr. Payne. Tell me more?"

"Let me call you a taxi, love?"

"No, absolutely not! I forgot I must dance with Brody before I go!" I hopped off the couch and began slipping back on my shoes.

Liam looked down at me. "You didn't forget our bet did you?"

"No sir, next Liverpool & West Brom game. You're going down, clearly even pissed off. I would remember!"

"How about we go see the game live, yeah?"
I dug my nails into my clutch, not really knowing what to do.
"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of your winning clause?"

"Who said it was a date?" he said with a cheeky smile, it's almost as though now he'd become the cheeky member of One Direction.

"Aha, Mr. Payne you've stumped me again."

He playful bowed "Thank you, thank you."

"How about I get back to you on the game thing?" I ran my hand past the panel of his vest.

"Sure, love." He kissed my cheek "Goodnight, and get home safely."

"I will do so." I returned a peck to his cheek and went off to find Brody.

I tried fighting back a smile, that sweet innocence still lingered inside Liam. It was something I always quite enjoyed about him..

My thoughts for the twentieth time were interrupted. This time by a vibrating that came from my clutch, I reached in an pulled out my iPhone.

The message on the display simply read
I know what you and Zayn did[/i ]
a mini heart attack occurred right there on the dance floor.

The sun lit up the darkness that once inhabited my eyelids, and I couldn't help but let out a gigantic scoff.

"Someone remind me to get a fucking eye mask." I muffled into my pillow.

I grabbed a hold of my pounding head and began to rise out of bed, I looked down at my body..
"Oh I managed to put pajamas on this time, goodie."

I took a quick sweep look of my room, there was not one article of men's clothing.
"Good job avoiding STD's, Taissa."
I kept speaking aloud to myself as if I was affirming that I was actually awake and not in a zombie like state.

I eventually came upon the bathroom door only to stumble upon Eliza, cradling my toilet as if it was her big porcelain baby.

Had too much to drink DJ bitch?" I poked her side to see if she was even alive.

"mrphughyes" That was all I heard from her.

"I'll take that as a way too much."

"Beyond too much. I'm never drinking whiskey again" Eliza whined placing her head against the cold toilet.

"We gotta layoff the hard partying, at least until after your fashion week show."

"Drinking hiatus?!" Liza looked at me wide eyed.

"Yep, it's sober celibacy time."

"That's awful." she laughed

"You'll be thinking me when you're not chin deep in the bowl, now go shower and clean up. You smell like a whiskey factory." I laughed and left the bathroom.
I threw myself back on the bed and reached for my phone.
I had all but forgotten about the text I received last night.

[ I know what you and Zayn did. ]

{ Who told you? }

[ He did.. ]

{ Fuck.. }

[ Meet me for lunch tomorrow at one, yeah? ]

I looked over at my wall clock, it was now twelve pm.
{ Where? }

[ The pizzeria ]
I once more crawled out of bed, this time hoping the sheets would drown me in their plush.
"Ugh!!!" I shouted into the thin air.

I will have to come clean to Eliza, if he knew, she too would have to know.

Why couldn't this just all stay a buried secret?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Kass's chapter, I am currently in finals week so I probably won't be able to write the next part for at least a week. I just thought I would leave you with someone to chew on, haha.
Enjoy!
Comment, subscribe, give feedback.
Literally give me an excuse to take a break from studying.

xx Kai