Status: This is just something I was thinking about. No romance connection, just pure stupidity and fun.

Are You Okay?

I'm the New Laughing-stock

All I could feel was my pounding headache. My eyes blurred in and out of focus for what seems like forever. I took a deep breath on the hundredth time and finally had control of my vision. The room was stark white and boring. A faint beeping noise echoed in the baron room. I lifted my head and realized I was in a hospital bed. Trying not to panic, I thought about what happened. I couldn’t remember anything! Not one damn thing!

“Oh,” my head snapped to the door and saw a man wearing a white coat enter, “you’re up.”

“What happened?” I asked quickly.

“Well,” he studied his clipboard, “you fainted and hit your head pretty hard on concrete.”

“Where?” I tried to sit up to get a better look at the man.

“You were found in a parking lot near a music store. All we got was a call to get you. Once an ambulance arrived, a man told me you had fainted.”

“Seriously?”

“You also may have soled yourself in the act,” he looked at me strangely.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest, “why would I have done that?” I sighed.

“Well,” he propped his fists on his hips, “apparently a passerby said something along the lines of a boy band being there. I guess you were an extreme fan.”

I didn’t respond, or I couldn’t. Had one of my favorite music artists been in front of me the entire time? Had they really encountered my awkward personality? To top that all off, did they really see me sole myself while in the process of fainting? My mind was exploding with thoughts. I just embarrassed myself in front of them!

“Alright,” the doctor popped his lips, “you are being discharged,” with that he left me to go over what had just happened.

____________________________________________________________________

It’s been about a week since I got back from the hospital. I woke one Monday morning to my alarm screeching at me to get up. I hit the clock and rolled out from under my covers. I nearly fell from the bed due to the sheets being wrapped around my ankles.

“Fuck,” I mumbled as I went to take a quick shower.

I washed my hair and rubbed soap on my body. As fast as I could I rinsed the bubbles from my body and wrapped a towel around me after shutting off the water. Lastly, brushing my teeth before exiting the bathroom.

Entering my room I got dressed. I wore a cheetah print bra and pink booty short underwear. I slipped on a pair of leggings and slid on one of my favorite dresses. It was beige and black stripped with half of the back in lace. I laced up my combat boots after I put socks on. I applied a thin line of eyeliner then added mascara. I grabbed my purse and rushed out of the house to get to class.

I parked in the closest spot I could find and locked the car door after getting out. Once in class I sat in my usual spot to the side, behind a guy who looked as if he had too much to smoke. His eyes glazed over as the teacher started to speak. The teacher took attendance quickly and got into the topic at hand. He droned on about atoms and the like. I almost fell asleep not even ten minutes into the class.

Two hours later the professor dismissed us after giving us two chapters worth of vocabulary to learn for the next class in two days. I groaned once he mentioned it. It was like a breath of fresh air once I lit a cigarette outside. I drove to the local Dunkin’ Donuts and got myself a coffee. The same place I was employees at.

My phone rang once I was about to head home. I checked the caller ID and noticed my friends number.

“Daniella,” he laughed.

“Hey, Nico,” I sighed, “what’s up?”

“Did you see the new One Direction interview?”

“No,” I sat in the drivers seat, “I was in class.”

“Oh, God,” he chuckled again, “come on over and we can watch it together. I recorded it.”

“Fine,” I hung up and took a big gulp of the hot coffee.

Putting the car in drive I headed over to my friends house. Two towns over I parked across from his apartment. I locked the car and took my caffeine beverage.

“So,” I burst through the doors, “what’s going on with our boys?”

Nico looked over at me and smirked, “just watch.”

I blew out a breath and sank onto my friends bed. I stared at the screen of his television. The boys popped on it and laughs filled my ears. The interviewer asked a few questions about the album and their relationships. Nothing too abnormal. I was a bit disappointed.

“Nico, this is a pretty general interview,” I looked over at my grinning friend.

“Just wait,” he chuckled.

“So, boys,” the female interviewer perked, “how has the last tour gone? Have any fan moments that were memorable?” she laughed.

“Oh,” Liam snickered, “we have plenty.”

Louis interjected with a loud chuckle, “There was the time when a fan came so close to head locking Harry to like steal him or something,” he slapped his knee as he laughed.

“Yeah,” Harry nodded, “she nearly got me. She was pretty fit though.”

The rest of the boys paused as if they went back to that day and smirked at it.

“Any others?” the girl asked.

“Oh,” Zayn coughed, “this wasn’t really part of the tour, but a few days ago,” he smiled, “we went to a signing and there was this girl there,” he paused to let out a small laugh.

“Oh, no,” Niall’s face hit realization of the day.

“Yeah,” Louis continued, “it was in New Jersey, right?”

“Yes,” Liam confirmed, “she was a nice bird,” his smile grew, “she was in the car park, smoking a fag, and Zayn asked her for a lighter,” he glanced at Zayn, “because he always looses his light. Well, he totally surprised her and once the rest of us got there it went down hill.”

“Yeah,” Zayn took over the story, “she was fit, but I thought she was about to explode from the inside, out,” he rubbed his neck, “I felt kind of bad though. She was an older fan, too. Like twenty or twenty-one.”

“Yeah,” Harry agreed, “she said she was about to turn twenty-two.”

“Yeah,” Niall snickered, “I think you pissed her off. Harry thought she was sixteen.”

“It’s not my fault she looked so young. I think it was her bangs,” Harry defended himself, “I still think she was really fit. She wasn’t a model, but yeah. She had some nice curves going on,” he grinned cheekily.

“Harry,” Louis shot, “get your mind out of the gutter. She was okay looking. I’m not really into blondes though.”

“Seriously, Louis,” Harry rolled his eyes, “you’re too picky,” he threw at his friend, “I think I did say something she didn’t like. I don’t care really. I would still love to see her again.”

“Get back to the story,” Liam nudged Harry, who sat next to him, “anyway, she was about ready to explode, so we signed an album for her. We talked for a bit and such.”

“I think she was awkward,” Niall said, “she waved at me like a five year old. I didn’t even know she realized I was there.”

“That’s why she waved. She felt bad for our little Leprechaun,” Harry chuckled. Niall rolled his eyes in response.

Liam sighed and continued the story, “Paul called us over to the bus so we can get to the airport and I saw her fall,” Liam narrowed his eyes remembering the day in detail, “she was leaning against her car and just slid to the floor, and I swear,” his eyes grew in size, “she wet herself.”

Harry smirked, “yeah, she did,” he confirmed as a fact, “I’m sure she’s really embarrassed about it though and watching this interview.”

“Oh, what if she is,” Liam intercepted, “well, blonde girl from the car park in New Jersey, we hope you’re okay,” he put his hand to his chest, “we really wish you the best, and hope our presence didn’t do much damage to you. Sorry we couldn't stay,” Liam said, "we were in a rush to get to our plane."

“I still think she was fit,” Harry repeated.

“Well, she did have a batman sticker on her car,” Liam turned to look at the interviewer, “I thought that was cool.”

All the boys smiled and continued on with the interview. The girl asked a few more questions and it was the end. Liam apologized again about the incident and Harry finished the interview with calling me fit again.

“why, didn’t you tell me?” Nico looked at me this time.

“You were working,” I said dryly, “I can’t believe they just said that. They should have taken my photo and showed the world how I look. They went into such detail about that.”

“That was so funny,” he clapped me on my back.

Just then, my phone rang. I checked to see who it was, but no name appeared on screen. I tried to ignore my Ed Sheeran ring tine and sat back on my friends bed. My phone started ringing again and I sighed as I answered.

“Hello,” my voice was low.

“Hi,” a male voice chimed on the other end.

“Um,” I didn’t know who it was so I mimicked him, confusion filling my voice, “hi.”

“Oh,” I heard a familiar laugh, “I got your number in the car park,” my eyes grew in realization, “it’s Harry. Harry Styles fr-”

“I know who you are,” I shot from the bed, looking Nico, “why are you calling?”

“I just wanted to make sure you were okay,” he said.

“I think hearing me talk is reassuring.”

“I suppose it is,” I heard a smile in his voice, “Liam wanted to make sure you were okay,” I heard Liam in the background say yes.
“Okay,” I felt my awkwardness return.

“Yeah, so,” he paused for a minute, “did you watch the new interview?”

I bit my lip and felt my cheeks flush, “my friend forced me to. He knew you were talking about me before I even said anything,” I confessed.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized.

“It’s fine,” I nodded, “I mean, I’m awkward and I know that fact about me.”

“You really are,” he agreed.

“Thanks.”

“Well, now that we know you’re okay,” he dragged the last word, “I got to go do some recording.”

“Okay,” my eyes were wide the whole time.

With that he ended the call and I was still in shock. Why did they have my number. Now the whole world will certainly know who I am. They’ll know I’m the awkward girl that peed her pants in front of international boy band pop stars, One Direction. My life was officially over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was crap, but I don't care. It was supposed to be stupid and funny. I didn't know how to put it together, but here you are.

X Dani