Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“Novak, I-“

"If I didn't want to kill you then, I do now," Jolene opened the door with Ryan trailing in behind her as she stomped over to me. "What the hell!"

"What?"

"You come over here to get---gah do you know how frustrating it is to put up with you on a daily basis of you wanting to fuck/snort or do some shit!"

“Joey, I didn’t do anything!” I cried. “I just came over here to calm down!”

“Like hell you did,” She glared at Novak, who was still holding me. “Fucking him now?”

"No!" I screamed. "I come over here because I can't take Bam yelling at me or Ville wishing it never happened!"

"You wanted it to happen?" she asked softly.

“Listen, Joey,” I took a deep breath. “It was before you had gotten with each other. I didn’t know you had liked him at the time."

"I've liked the man since I was seventeen or younger," she said slowly, she was right.

"I'm sorry, I just…" I shook my head. "I thought it was only a crush."

“Oh how I only wish,” She smirked. “No, it wasn’t a crush. But it was lust, in Ville’s case.”

"No, he reall—"

"No," she shook her head. "No it wasn't anything else but lust!"

"Trust me, it was."

“How would you-“

“He told me he wished it never happened!”

"Well good for him, the idiot should pay more attention!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled. "I didn't mean to make you mad at me."

“I’m not as mad at you,” She growled. “Just Ville."

"It wasn't just his fault, we were drunk Jolene," I sighed. "I'm so sorry."

“Well,” She huffed, “Were you drunk the three days after?”

"No…" I sighed.

"There you go."

“Joey, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she shrugged. “You love him.”

"I do—" I stopped and sighed. "I like him yes."

She looked down at her hands and laughed slightly before taking a deep breath. "Have him," she threw her arms out in defeat. "I'll never get him, you did. Have him."

“No, Joey, you love him.”

"Didn't stop you before, now did it?" she asked dryly as she stepped back. "Don't do anything stupid, Novak don't let her or I'll kill you and no one will ever find the body."

“Okay,” He nodded, pulling me close and sighing.

“I’ll just go,” Joey mumbled, her and Ryan walking back out to the car.

“Novak,” I looked up to him and sighed.

"What?"

"I fucked up."

----Jolene----

"You handled it well," Ryan said cheery.

“She loves him,” I shrugged. “What am I supposed to do about that?”

"Um," he said slowly. "I have no idea."

"Me either."

“Joey?” Bam walked up to me. “Where Charlotte?”

“At Novak’s.”

"Why?"

"Hell if I know," I shrugged. "Something about getting away."

"Oh…"

“I’m sorry she left, Bam.”

"I'm sorry that Ville done that," he looked away. "With Charlie, I really am."

"Its no big deal," I cleared my throat. "I think I'll go to bed."

“Night,” He half waved as Ryan and I trudged into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry," Ryan hugged me tightly as he pouted his bottom lip. "You don't deserve it."

"Yeah…"

“You really don’t,” He shook his head. “It just seems like I’m the only one that loves you.”

"You do?" I grinned slightly. "Well I love you too Ryan."

"Not like I love you," he kissed my lips softly.

“No,” I mumbled against him. “I’m pretty sure I do.”

"Really?" he pulled away to gaze into my eyes, I nodded which made him grin. "Can we have sex again?"

"No," I shook my head. "But we can make love…"

-----Charlotte-----

“Novak,” I moaned.

"Mhm," he mumbled against my collarbone. "Charlie…"

"I don't know if I should do this," I whispered. “You think this’ll cause more trouble?”

“I don’t think so,” He shook his head. “You’re a big girl, you make your own decisions.”

“Okay,” I nodded and pulled at his shirt.

"We haven't done this in years," he mumbled against my neck. "It feels good."

"It does," I nodded slowly. “How many years?”

“At least five,” He nodded, unzipping my pants and smirking.

"Feels longer than that," I moaned as he slowly slid them down my legs, making sure to slide his hand along with it.

"Yes it does."

“It feels so good, again,” I smiled. “Like it used to.”

-----Jolene------

"Would it be smart for us to become a couple?" I asked as I curled up against Ryan, our skin sticking to one another. "Like…"

"I think it would," he put his hand behind my head and kissed my lips passionately again.

“Joey,” Bam whined, knocking at me door.

“Fuck,” I mumbled. “What?”

“You think Charlotte should have been back by now?”

"I don't know Bam, what time is it?" I asked sitting up slightly, which caused Ryan to chuckle and cover me again with the sheet. "Whoops."

"Uh," he said slowly. "Two."

"Call her."

"Okay," He nodded and picked up the phone.

-----Charlotte-----

"Yeah," I moaned, the phone suddenly ringing.

"Get it," Novak whispered kissing my hips.

"Hello?" I asked breathlessly.

"Charlotte?” They said softly. “It’s Bam.”

“Shit,” My jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" he was worried.

"Nothing," I pushed Novak off and sat up straight. "Why are you calling?"

"Its two in the morning, I was checking to see if you were okay."

“We- Uh, I’m fine,” I looked down at our naked bodies.

"Are you coming home anytime soon?"

"I'll be home tomorrow; I'll just crash here for the night."

“I mean, are you sure?” He asked. “I’ll come pick you up.”

"I'm fine Bam," I said more sternly than before. "No need to come all the way over here, my car is here and I can drive home in the morning."

“I’m just asking, Char,” He growled. “Why are you getting so hostile?”

“No reason, Bam!” I huffed, hanging up the phone and looking over to Novak.

“You okay?”

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly and kissed his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment