Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“Yeah.”

“Holy… Shit…” She stared as Brendon walked up to me, smiling.

"Hey Joey, congratulations," he pulled me in a hug. "And the groom's bride isn't a whore today."

"I beg to differ," Charlie laughed, I punched her arm and she whined. "Kidding."

“You better be,” I growled and looked to Brendon. “This is the bridesmaid, Charlotte. She’s banging my brother.”

"Oh," he said slowly. "Nice to meet you Charlotte."

"You too Brendon," she smiled and shook his hand. "Jolene there about to start the wedding."

"That means I should go," Brendon murmured. "Good luck and have fun."

“You too,” I nodded and walked off outside of the tent, Charlie following me out.

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb—" Charlie sang until I slapped her arm. "Ow what was that for?"

"You're singing Mary had a little lamb!"

"I'm nervous."

"I'm the one getting married!"

“I don’t care!” She whined. “I can be nervous!”

“I’m the one that should be nervous!”

"Are you?"

"No," I grumbled.

“Then let me be nervous!”

“Fine, fine,” I sighed.

"Time to go," Ryan poked his head out of the tent and waved us over. "Come on, Vito and Phil are getting restless."

"I doubt dad is," I laughed.

"Okay, Vito and Bam are," he rolled his eyes.

“Cry me a river,” I huffed, Char hugging me quickly before running out to the altar

"Ready?" Ryan asked as he kissed my forehead, I nodded and he smiled handing me over to my father. "Phil, don't trip her fat man."

"Back off Ryan," I glared. "Go walk Hayley down the isle."

Hayley Williams from Paramore was a bridesmaid walking with Ryan, Bam was walking with Charlie, then the rest of HIM had their girlfriends or wives, Raab had his mail order bride walking with him, Dico had my cousin Denise walking with him. "Let's go," dad patted my hand.

“Okay,” I nodded slowly, the two of us walking out slowly.

“Awww,” Charlie wiped away a tear.

"Walk," I whispered harshly, she laughed and walked with Bam down the dirt isle, thankfully my dress was knee high.

"Hello darling," Ville smiled as dad handed me over to him, I smiled as I stood beside him in front of a large elephant stool that the ringmaster (A.K.A. the minister) stood on.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today-“

"Let's get hitched!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image