Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

Whenever I Close My Eyes, I Picture You There

As I laid on the bed, thinking about what just happened. Duke noticed I was done on the phone and came to lay with me.
"So...do I need to ask?" he said.
"What?" I replied, looking at him.
"Are you cheating, Pearl?" he asked and it made me sit up.
"Duke, no oh my god, why would you ask me something like that? Are you?" I said.

"NO, of course not, but who was that Harry person then? I've never heard of him before." he said.
"You also don't know the name of the cashier at the gas station we go to, does that mean I'm sleeping with him? No! Harry is just...an old friend." I said, laying back down next to him.
"So, do I know him?" he asked. I smiled.
"Yeah, you and most of the world." I laughed. Duke looked confused.
"Is that supposed to mean something?" he asked, and I clarified.
"Harry Styles. From One Direction."
"You're friends with one of the most famous pop stars in the world!? No. I don't believe you." Duke said.

"Well, sweetheart, believe. We are going to meet them at a restaurant." I said, cuddling into him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
"Do I have to?" he whined.
"Um...are you really complaining about meeting the most famous British boy band of the century?" I asked sarcastically. He smiled.
"Alright, if you insist." he said, sliding his cool hands up the inside of my shirt on my back. I shuddered and closed my eyes.
"Duke...not right now," I said, trying to get up. I stood up and like earlier, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. Before I could get up again though, he rolled on top and pinned me to the bed.

"Why not?" he said, kissing down my neck. I whimpered a little bit and kept trying to think about any turn offs so I could go take a shower and get ready for work.
Fortunately for Duke, I was wearing a button-up shirt. He popped open the top three buttons and looked down at my lace bra. He continued kissing me, all the way down to the top of my jeans.
At this point, I just wanted to do it and get it over with.

I started to take off Duke's shirt, it was easy and so were his jeans.
When all clothes were off, and protection was on, he slid into me easily. I moaned with every inch. He's not as long or big as Harry is, but at least he's good.
Did I really just think that? Oh my god. This is not good. I haven't even seen him for a year!

The Next Day...

At about 9:30 this morning I received a text from Harry.
So...the boys decided on a restaurant. How's 8 o'clock tonight?
Sounds good...do you care if I bring Duke?
Of course not, bring him! I'd love to meet him.
Okay, see you then! :)

As Duke pulled up to the restaurant, I saw the boys' cars.
"Now, Duke. These boys are my best friends and I kinda...may have dated two of them..." I said, quietly. His eyes grew wide.
"You what!?" he said, shock filling his well-built features.
"It was a year ago, and doesn't mean anything now. Alright, but just be nice, okay?" I said, taking his hands.
"Which ones? Which ones did you date?" Duke said, pulling his hands away. I sighed.

"I dated Niall, and...Harry." I said, and he laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Of course, blondie and curly." he smiled viciously, "oh, I'll be nice alright. Now, what I don't understand is why you didn't share this wonderful information with me before now? Hm?" I sighed again and stayed silent.
"Yeah, right. Nice. Just remember that you pissed me off, when we're in there and I will determine just how nice I want to be. Got it?" he snapped at me, and I was taken aback. He had never been so hateful before.

"Are you deaf, Pearl? Do I need to speak louder so you can hear me?" he said, growing dangerously close to me, that made me afraid of him.
"Is everything alright out here?" a voice said, and I turned around to see Harry standing there. My breath hitched and as I saw him, all my old feelings flooded back in. This is bad, this is very bad.
"Yes, of course. Why wouldn't it be?" I said, calming down from the argument that Harry probably had heard. I remembered that when we got here, I texted him and he probably came out to see what was taking so long.

"Um, Harry. This is Duke." I said, motioning to the boy behind me. We all walked in after Harry introduced himself. I saw all the boys and their girlfriends waiting. We all screamed hi's and 'I missed you's' I introduced Duke and they all said their names. Harry was in front of me and Duke was behind me. He came up and whispered something in my ear.
"Monica looks tasty. Don't push your luck or maybe I'll steal the leprechaun's precious gold." Duke said and it made me clench my teeth in anger as he referred to Niall and his girlfriend. I wanted to turn around and punch him in the gut.
Fine. Let the games begin.

Harry slid in the large booth next to Taylor, who was also here. I slid in next to him and Duke slid in next to me. He was right across from Monica...suddenly I didn't like this fucking busty blonde, who happened to be Duke's favorite type. I don't know why he likes me, I am not a fucking busty! I suddenly wanted to rip his head off as he gave her a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked at the rest of the people at the table to see they had seen the gesture Duke made to Monica. Great, perfect first impression he was making.

"So, how have you been?" El asked me. I smiled.
"I've been well. I've had Duke here to keep me company." I said, grabbing his thigh, tightly with an anger I didn't realize I had expressed. He glared and turned his attention back to 'Little Miss Blonde Beauty'.
Harry gave me a worried look and glanced at Duke who stared at Monica's chest. I felt a pang of jealousy. Her breasts were perky and perfect.
I was on the verge of tears and I suddenly didn't want to be here anymore. I could tell Harry could sense it by the he looked at me.

I sat there for another half hour, before I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of here.
"Um, you know how I love you guys oh so dearly, but I have to go. There's some cleaning at home that I forgot to to do, so I'll have to talk to you guys later, ok?" I said, slowly pushing Duke out of the booth. He tried to protest.
"No there-" I elbowed him roughly in the ribs. Everyone gave me a suspicious look. Duke's eyes never left Monica's. I practically shoved him out the door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!" I exlaimed as soon as the door shut behind me. Duke laughed.
"What do you mean?" he smirked.
"Oh, I don't know, how your eyes never left her fucking chest the whole time we were in there!" I yelled again. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrists, pulling me roughly against his chest.

"Oh, come on, baby. You just wish it was you." he said. I tried to get his hands off me.
"Let me go." I said through gritted teeth. I tried to shove against his chest. He only held on tighter.
"Duke, LET ME GO!!!" I yelled.

"She said to let her go." I heard someone say. Duke dropped my wrists and I turned to where the voice came from. It was Harry.
"You know, she is person, and she doesn't deserve to be treated like this." Harry said. Duke smirked.
"She's my girl. Not yours." Duke said, grabbing a hold on my arm. I cringed at the pain that shot up my shoulder when he sqeezed it.

Harry took a step toward us but I shook my head. I turned to Duke and put a hand on his chest.
"Come on, let's go. Now." I said, pushing him lightly so he would move towards the car. He obeyed and let go of my arm to go to my car.

I turned to Harry and he couldn't look at me. I knew what he was thinking. How could I be with someone like that, but I didn't know either. This wasn't Duke. I didn't know this person. Whoever it was, I wasn't going to tolerate him for much longer...
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry! I haven't updated in forever!!!! So, here you are. I hope you like it!!!
Image