Status: Active.

Last Girl Standing

Abelia Rockwell

Abelia let out a long sigh as she watched Jenna and Liam get up and leave for the second time now. She knew Tanisha and the producers were getting sick of it, but they wouldn’t dare say anything and risk him leaving the show. With a small sigh she looked back at Zayn, who was just rolling his eyes.

“What?” She asked, Zayn’s honey eyes moved back to meet hers and even the simple eye contact made her feel as though her blood had been replaced with lightning.

“It’s nothing.” He promised, taking her hand in his over the table, gently stroking her knuckles with his thumb. “It’s just if I did something like that Liam would go mental. Something about Jenna just makes him… I don’t know.” He said finally. “And it’s not my business, so I’m not going to press him.” He then smiled, nodding to her plate. “So how’s your dinner?”

“It’s good.” She said simply, smiling.

“Do you guys need anything else?” Both their heads moved up to see Haley with a extremely forced smile.

“I’m good, how are you love?” Abelia smiled sadly at the other girl.

“I’m fine.” She promised. “I’m sorry you have to do this.” Haley sighed.

“Me too.”

“Oh waiter!” Haley visibly tensed as Megan hollered across the room, a smug grin on her face. “Waiter I need to be waited upon.”

“See you guys.” She whispered before turning and making her way to Megan and Louis. Abelia sighed, pressing her lips together.

“God that sucks.” She whispered, watching Megan lace her fingers with Louis’.

“What sucks?”

“Having to watch Megan just rub the fact that she’s on the date with Louis in Haley’s face.” Abelia said, turning back to Zayn. “I would probably cry.”

“Well except I would make sure the lads knew you were the one I wanted to go on my date with.” He promised, squeezing her hand gently. She smiled, squeezing his hand back and just getting lost in his eyes.

But a loud scream broke their staring contest as Megan stood up, her dress soaked in water as Haley stood with an empty pitcher in her hand. “Oh I’m so sorry.” Haley said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“You little bitch!” Megan lunged at Haley and Zayn, along with Harry and Niall, immediately shot up and pulled the two girls apart as Louis just sat there. Abelia, October and Sadie all exchanged nervous glances as Louis suddenly stood and made his way out the door, not even turning back. Once he was gone Zayn and Harry let go of Megan, who gave Haley a death glare before storming out to go change.

There was a tense silence as Haley then pulled herself away from Niall; going out the door Louis had just left. As Zayn came back to the table Tanisha came out.

“Well, it looks like dinner is over, have a nice night everyone and boys, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow for the elimination.” They all nodded as Zayn took Abelia’s hands and pulled her top her feet. His arm slipped around her waist as he led her outside and the two just started strolling.

“Just when you think there can’t be anymore drama in this place.” Abelia whispered, looking at the sand under her feet.

“No kidding.” Zayn then gave her a small squeeze, pressing his lips to her temple. “That’s why I’m glad I have you.” She blushed, smiling as she scooted closer to Zayn. They walked in a comfortable silence for a long time before Zayn smiled, looking out into the distance. “Well would you look at that.”

Abelia looked up to see the cabins they’d stayed in what seemed like a lifetime ago. She remembered Zayn yelling at her and took the smallest step away from him. He looked down at her, noticing how uncomfortable she was. “Lia.” He whispered, taking her hand in his.

“Yes?” She asked, her gaze meeting his. He smiled softly before pulling her into his arms and pressing his lips passionately to hers. She all but melted as her hands moved to weave into his hair. He then pulled his lips away just far enough to look into her eyes as he smirked.

“How about we give this place some new, good memories?” She turned bright red, but didn’t have time to object before Zayn had scooped her up into his arms and was carrying her bridal style to the door of the very first cabin. He quickly opened the door, locking it behind them as he still refused to let her feet touch the ground. She simply giggled as he walked her into the bedroom and set her down, crawling over her small frame and his eyes staring into hers.

And that’s when the nerves set in. Abelia felt her heart start racing as she saw his eyes darken and shivered. She was nervous that if they did this, if they made love, then Zayn wouldn’t want her anymore. That he just saw her as being a challenge when it came to getting in her pants and wanted to be the conquering hero. She swallowed nervously as he slowly leaned down, his lips ghosting against her neck and sending another shiver through her body.

As he pulled up she assumed he saw her ‘deer in the headlights’ expression as he stopped, looking at her. “Abelia, if you don’t want to do this it’s fine.” He whispered. She just shook her head and leaned up, pressing her lips softly to his, but he wasn’t letting her get off that easily. He pulled back and sat up. “Abelia.” He pressed. She sighed and sat up so they were eye level.

“I guess I’m just worried.” She whispered.

“About what?”

“That if we do this you won’t want to see me anymore. That you’ll just move on to the next girl.” She confessed, her eyes finally meeting his again. He just looked at her and sighed, pulling her into his arms so her face nuzzled against his neck.

“I would never just leave you Abelia.” He whispered into her ear as he ran his fingers through her hair. “You’re everything I’ve ever wanted.” He then pulled back, cradling her face in his hands. “If you don’t want to do this it’s fine. I won’t be upset.” She licked her lips nervously before leaning over and gently kissing him. He took that as her answer as he wrapped his arms around her and slowly laid her back onto the mattress, his lips never leaving hers.

She felt like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest as he then pulled away, pulling back the covers, kicking his shoes to the floor and pulling her under with him. He smiled at the surprised look on her face and kissed her forehead. “I’m not letting you do anything that makes you uncomfortable.” He whispered. Without another word her pulled her body against his, resting her head on his chest.

Abelia felt her eyelids start getting heavy as she listened to the gentle beating of Zayn’s heart. His face was buried in her hair again as his arms stayed wrapped securely around her, making her feel safe for the first time in a long time. She ran one of her hands slowly up his chest, trying to memorize every line before wrapping her fingers loosely around his neck.

“Zayn?” She whispered.

“Yes?” She then leaned up, her face bright red as she pressed her lips to his and laid back down, nuzzling her face into his chest.

“Goodnight.” He laughed, making her bounce slightly, which only caused him to laugh more before he kissed the top of her head.

“Goodnight Abelia, sweet dreams.”

“I don’t need to dream anymore.” She said, looking up at him, her chin resting on his chest. He cocked an eyebrow at her, smiling.

“And why’s that?” She smiled, pressing her lips together as she looked into his perfect honey brown eyes.

“Because I have you.” This time Zayn blushed, before smiling and pulling her up so his lips crashed against hers. He cradled her face in one of his hands, wanting to just kiss Abelia for the rest of his life. But soon both of their lungs were screaming for air and he pulled back, running his thumb over her lips.

“You’ve got to be the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.” He whispered, staring into her eyes. She smiled, hugging him tightly.

“And you proved me wrong.” She whispered.

“Hmm?” She smiled, turning over so her back was to him. Zayn slowly pulled her body flush against his so there wasn’t a breath of space between them as he kissed the back of her neck. She simply giggled, holding the hand he’d wrapped around her waist.

“I’ll tell you some other time.” She promised. And with that she finally fell asleep, safe in Zayn’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!
Here is your present, Zabelia shippers
and, you know, the fact that we all love you!

oxoxox

P.S. Dear I feel insane, Maddi wanted to thank you for sticking up for Jenna and saying she's not a whore, you're her knight in shining armor!