His Poison Girl..

Chapter Eleven.

"What about this dress?" Amy said as she spun around, spiraling to let her dress flow out.
"Absolutely beautiful" Ville grinned.
"You said that about the last dreeesss..." She sighed as she turned back around to grab another dress out.
"Well, you look beautiful in all of them" He said "But... you did look pretty damn sexy in this dress here..." He said, winking at her as he picked up her favourite red corset shirt and her black lacy skirt.
"Then that is what i shall wear" She winked back at him as she grabbed the clothes out of his hands and getting changed into it.
She pulled on her heeled boots and laced them up. She stood up and walked out the door to show her parents her costume.
"Oh My Goth..." Her mother chuckled as she incorporated the theme of Amy's party into her shock of seeing her outfit.
Amy laughed as her father shook his head at her mothers lame joke and turned back to Amy, nodding that he liked her costume.
"Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmy!" She heard Ville call out as he popped his head around the the corner of the door.
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" She yelled back.
"Cooommeee heeeerrrreee." He called back, sounding like a 5 year old who was too lazy to come out of their room.
"He's almost as bad as you" Her father joked, shaking his head.
"Oh and we're about to head down to town to get some last minute shit. Do you need anything?" Her mother asked as she and her father got up and headed towards the door.
"Nah, i think i have everything" Amy replied as she walked back towards her room, waving her parents off.
"What's up love?" She poked her through the door, watching Ville rummage through his suitcase, tossing all kinds of clothes in the air and on the ground.
"What on earth are you doing?" She laughed.
"I can't decide what to wear" He pouted as he looked up at her who was still laughing and smiling.
"Oh lord, you're hopeless" She giggled as she bent down and picked up the clothes off the floor, trying to pick out an outfit for him.
"How about you go have a shower and i'll find you an outfit?" She said while she handed him a clean towl"
"Fiine..." He sighed and walked out.