His Poison Girl..

Chapter Twelve

Ville finally got out of the shower and walked into Amy's room with his hair lightly towel dried, making it all fuzzy and soft, wearing nothing but the pink towel Amy gave him.
"Oh my..." She said as she looked him up and down, gawking at his body.
"Screw the outfit i picked, how about you just wear that tonight?" She giggled while she wrapped her hands around his waist and him wrapping his arms around hers.
"I think that would scare your friends away..." He chuckled.
'Aw, i wouldn't be too devastated if you did. I could just have you all to myself then" She looked up at him, resting her chin on his chest and smiling.
"Oh, that would be absolutely lovely" He smiled down at her and gently kissing her forehead.
"I guess i should show you what i picked out... I think you will look pretty darn good in it" She slowly slid her arms off his waist as she stepped over picking up his clothes. She picked out his black skinny leg jeans, his grey, short sleeved button up shirt and his greyish purple beanie.
“Here, put this on” She handed them over to him as there was a knock at the front door.
“I wonder who that is… I’ll be back” She walked out to find her best friend, Lilly and her boyfriend, Riley standing at the front door waving frantically in excitement.
“Lilly, what are you doing here? The party doesn’t start for like another hour and a half?” She opened the door as Lilly charged through the door, scoping out the room.
“WHERE IS HE?! I MUST MEET HIM!” She jumped up and down running around the lounge room and kitchen.
Amy forgot she had messaged Lilly yesterday telling her Ville turned up at her house when she was getting the clothes off the line.
“He’s in my room get-“ Lilly was too impatient to hear the rest of what Amy was saying and ran straight in to Amy’s room, screaming and running back out.
“Holy shit, he had no pants on! I What were you guys doing in there!?” Lilly cried as she ran back into the lounge room laughing and panting.
“If you had let me finished what I was saying, I said that he was In my room GETTING CHANGED” She said as she slowly spoke the last two words.
“Ah, well then… He has a nice ass… Thought I should let you know” She giggled.
“Hey!” Riley, her boyfriend huffed as Lilly walked over and hugged him.
“May I ask who just walked in on me while I was putting my pants on?” Ville chuckled as he walked out of the room, towards Amy and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder and kissing her neck.
“YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GUYS WHERE DATING?!” Lilly cried
“Oh… well we’re dating” Amy giggled
“No shit” Lilly replied sarcastically.
“So, who may you two be?” Ville asked curiously.
Oh, I’m Lilly, Amy’s only amazing best friend and this is my boyfriend Riley!” Lilly said as she pointed to herself and to Riley.
“Ah, it’s very nice to meet you two” He said as he let go of Amy to shake their hands.