His Poison Girl..

Chapter Five.

Ville threw his hands up in the air, smiling and laughing as he saw the expression on her face.
“Oh my word... Its… its.. you.” She almost fell down the stairs, slowly stumbling towards him.
“Indeed it is me!” He chirped as he stepped towards Amy handing her a bag full of wrapped gifts.
“I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow but I thought I would come and give you your presents early.” He smiled.
“I think I’m going to pass out…” She stumbled “I can’t believe you’re here. You actually flew all the way down here, for me?”
“All for you. It's your big 18th and I wanted to make it a day you will remember for the rest of your life” He smiled again as he reached his arms around her bare skinned shoulders and hugged her, feeling his warmth against her cold skin.
“Wow… i’m guessing this is the big surprise you were talking about” She grinned as she let out a nervous laugh and let go of his hold “How did you find me? I know you have my address, but how on earth did you actually find my house!?”
“Well…I did a LOT of research.” He chuckled.
Amy just stood there in amazement as he chuckled to himself.
“Well, may I come in?” He looked up with the biggest grin on his face.
“Oh, of course, would you like to enter my humble abode Mr Valo?” She smirked as she bowed towards the front door.
“Don’t mind if I do Miss Clanfield” He bowed back letting out another chuckle. His laugh, being so adorable that everytime he would make a sound her lips would just stretch out into the biggest smile.

She showed him around the house, letting him know where everything was so he could make himself welcomed.
“Oh shit… I should probably let my parents know that I have a 36 year old Finnish man in the house that flew 20 hours to come see me for my birthday…” She giggled as she dialled her mums number.
“I’m at work, what’s up?” Her mum answered
“Um… you know how I’ve writing to Ville from HIM lately? Well… He’s kinda sitting in our living room at the moment.”
“WHAT?!”
“That’s what the big surprise was…” Her mum cut her off, raising her voice before Amy could finish what she was going to say.
“You mean his big surprise was to fly 50 hours from Finland to Australia just to wish you a happy birthday!?” She pulled the phone away from her ear laughing as her mum started to laugh hysterically
“Um, pretty much. Sweet isn’t he?” She whispered into the phone.

“You do know I heard you?” He beamed, Amy's cheeks grew red as she realised what she said.
“What the hell is your father going to say? He’s going to go nuts!” Exclaimed her mother.
“I’ll sort something out…” She tried to reason with her.
“Alright then, well I have to go. My boss is giving me the biggest death stare..” She whispered into the phone
“Ha-ha, alright. I’ll see you tonight” She hung up the phone turning around to Ville with a frustrated look on her face.
“So, I’m guessing this is going to be quite a drama. I should apologise for that. I didn’t really think that part through very well…” He realised.
“Just a tad…” She sighed as she plonked herself down on the lounge next to him leaning her head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around hers.