His Poison Girl..

Chapter Eight

"No... I didn't..." He let out a long, loud sigh and looked up at Amy's parents with the most sincere look in his eyes.
"I had no idea this would happen... When Amy sent me that letter and told me about how rough things were for her, i couldn't just not reply... So i sent her a letter back, knowing that i was there for her whenever she needed someone, you know just to be nice and sympathetic? But i had no idea that we would get along so well and become so close... Writing to her for the past 4 months has made me realise how amazing and wonderful she is. We just have a connection. I don't know, its hard to explain, but yes... I have fallen for your daughter..." He hung his head down, not knowing whether they would lose their shit and kick him out or laugh at him.
"And i'm sure you already know that she is head over heels for you?" Her mother pointed out.
"Yes, yes i do" He lifted his head up, looking straight towards her father who was looking straight back at him with an expression his face that Ville couldn't figure out.
"So... Do you plan on asking my permission to date her? Hmm?" Her father finally spoke.
Ville and her mother, both staring at him not knowing whether he was joking or not.
"You're kidding right?" Her mother bursted out
"Unfortunately, i'm not... I've seen the way Amy looks at you and how she talks about you. She's absolutely in love with you. I want her to be happy. She really has been having a shit time with everything and i just want to see her happy. I also don't mind the fact that your a famous, RICH rockstar!" He joked but still being serious with the fact that he was okay with Ville being with Amy.
"But what about the fact that i'm almost 18 years older than her?" Ville slowly spoke.
"Eh, Angie and I are six years apart. It doesn't really bother me. Just as long as you look after her and treat she like deserves" Her father smiled.
"I can't thank you enough for this, Sir. You have no idea how lovely this is. Not just for me, but for Amy as well. I know she'll be ecstatic when i ask her" Ville smirked.