Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

"Good"

I woke up the next day, with a throbbing headache. I opened my eyes slowly and was happy to find that the room I was in wasn't particularly bright. I was in a bedroom which could only be Mikey's. I sat up slowly and looked around. I couldn't remember how I had gotten to this room. I saw stairs on one side of the room and new I had to be in the basement, which meant I was in Gerard's bed.

Then I remembered. I had told Gerard that I liked him. Wait! I also remember that he said he liked me too. And then we had kissed...right before I threw up. Great.

I heard a door open and close and feet coming down the stairs. I looked and saw Gerard who smiled when he saw me.

"You're awake," he said. I cringed slightly from the noise and Gerard noticed. "Sorry."

"It's ok," I said. "I just need some Advil or something."

"Be right back," Gerard said. A minute later, he returned with some medicine and a glass of water, which I happily took.

"Thank you," I said after I had taken the medicine. I set the now empty glass on the table beside Gerard's bed.

"No problem," Gerard said. He sat down on the bed, near me. He looked at me for a moment. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"A little bit," I said. "Only up to the point where I threw up."

Gerard smiled.

"That's cause you passed out after that," he said. "I brought you down here after."

"That would explain why I can't remember how I got down here," I said, smiling.

"So you do remember what happened between us last night?" Gerard asked after a moment.

"Yeah," I said, feeling myself blush.

"Good," said Gerard, smiling at me before leaning forward and kissing me lightly and quickly on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it ^_^ Sorry it's kinda short, yet again lol.
Feedback please?
Oh, and the first 2 chapters of my new Frank Iero story "Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It" is up. Feel free to check it out ; )
~Sally