Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

Together

An hour later, me, Gerard, and Mikey were watching a movie. We were all sitting on the couch, me sitting between the two brothers. I was holding my hands on my lap, fully concentrated on the movie when I felt a hand grab one of mine. I looked over and smiled at Gerard, who smiled back. He laced our fingers together and we both returned to watching the movie. After the movie, Mikey got off the couch to go to the bathroom.

"Gerard?" I asked, when Mikey was gone.

"Yeah?" Gerard said.

"I want to know, are we together now?" I asked.

"Do you want us to be together?" Gerard asked back.

"Yes," I said. "But only if that's what you want too."

"Then we're together," Gerard said, smiling before leaning forward and kissing me. He pushed me back on the couch, laying on top of me and continuing to kiss me.

"Ugh," I heard Mikey say. Gerard pulled away from me and sat up. "Can you guys not do that in front of me?"

I sat up too.

"We'll try not too," I said, smiling at Mikey. Mikey smiled too.

"So," said Mikey. "I take it you two are together now."

"Yeah," Gerard and I said at the same time.

"Ok," said Mikey. "Just try to remember not to do anything around me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please? :D
~Sally