Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

A Friend With Weed Is Better

Gerard's P.O.V.

After I dropped Allie off at home, I went straight to Chris's house. As soon as I knocked on his front door, it opened and I was dragged inside.

"You have to try this new stuff," Chris said. He was definately high. "It will blow your fucking mind."

"Sounds' good," I said, joining the usual group at Chris's house.

-----------------------------------------

Again, I arrived home both drunk and high. The only difference is that Mikey was waiting for me. He glared at me as I stumbled and almost fell, which resulted in me laughing hysterically.

"You think this is funny?" Mikey said.

"I almost fell, Mikey," I said, my words slurred. "It was crazy. Did you see it?"

"Yes, I saw it," Mikey said, sounding very pissed off.

"Are you mad, Mikey?" I asked. "You really need to lighten up."

"Yeah?" Mikey said. "Well, it's not going to happen as long as you're my best friend's boyfriend."

"Who, Allie?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "Allie. Who else would it be?"

"I dunno," I said.

"Well, you need to stop doing this before you hurt her," Mikey said.

"It'll be fine," I said. "I'm not going to hurt her."

"Just stop what you're doing, Gerard," Mikey said, heading towards the stairs. "It's not going to do anyone any good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are nice :D Leave one?
~Sally