Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

"High too."

Gerard's P.O.V.

At around 11:00 p.m., I left my house to go to one of my friends house. Occasionally, I like to drink with them. It's no fun drinking by yourself. I knocked on my friends, Chris's, front door and waited till he came and opened it.

"Gerard!" he said. "Just in time. The party's just getting started."

"Sounds good," I said, following Chris into his house. I was handed a cold beer by someone else, which I immediately opened and started drinking. We made our way into the living room where I found my usual crowd enjoying what looked to be a few different kinds of drugs.

A few hours later..

I felt great. I was drunk and high, a new feeling I was truly enjoying. I said a slurred good bye to whoever was listening before leaving and heading back to my house. When I got home I tried to be quiet, but had no success.

"Gerard?" I looked towards the sound and saw Mikey staring at me. "Are you drunk again?"

"High too," I slurred, grinning. Mikey shook his head and came to help me to my room.

"You need to stop doing this kind of shit, Gee," Mikey said.

"Shut the fuck up," I said getting mad. "It's not your fucking concern what I do."

"Whatever," Mikey said. Mikey continued to carefully lead me downstairs and to my bed which I immediately fell onto.

"Do you need anything?" Mikey asked.

"No," I said. "Now get the fuck out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update. As some of you may know, which would be the people who have read "They Say True Love Would Never Leave..", it mentioned that Gerard had previously would always get drunk and high. This update was just to introduce this stuff. ; ) Feedback?
~Sally