Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

"Can I tell you something?"

Allie's P.O.V.

It was a Saturday and I was spending my day at Mikey's house. His parents weren't home and Gerard was in his room, so we were able to hang out without being bothered.

"Mikey," I said. "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything," he said, smiling. I smiled back.

"I'm probably gonna sound like a third grader," I started. "But, I really like your brother. I just felt like you needed to know that."

Mikey laughed and I smacked him on the arm.

"Don't laugh," I said.

"It's not that," he said. "I was wondering when you were going to tell me. It's very obvious that you like him. Whenever he's around you start drooling."

"I do not," I said, blushing.

"Trust me," he said. "You do."

"Whatever," I said.

We were suddenly interrupted by a knock on Mikey's bedroom door.

"Mikey," said Gerard, opening the door abruptly. He glanced at me before looking at Mikey. "Mom just called and said her and dad aren't gonna be home for a few days, so I'm throwing a party tonight."

"Ok," Mikey said. Gerard looked at me again before leaving the room. Mikey looked at me. "Want to stay for the party?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. It's really short. I'll try and make the next one longer ; )
I'm finishing up the other story I'm writing, so I want to start thinking about writing a new story. If you have any suggestions/requests feel free to let me know ^_^
Feedback please?
~Sally