Status: progress.

Dear Whoever.

confessions and star wars.

El sat on her bed, her skinny tanned legs crossed buddah style, she was biting her lip and her hand ran through her messy bed head, a look of pure concentration on her face. “You’re going down fucker.”

“No! You’re going down!” Garrett shouted, not taking his eyes from the screen in front of him. About half an hour Garrett had come to the Brock household looking for Kennedy but he found El sat in the kitchen, munching on toast, Ken nowhere in sight. At first he thought it would be awkward but once Eleanor had washed her plate up she asked if he’d wanted to play video games seeing as it was better than waiting and doing nothing.

“Told you you were going down suckaaaa.” El triumphed as she won the last round, throwing the xbox controller on the bed.

“You got lucky!” Garrett sulked before flopping down onto El’s bed, closing his eyes.

She chuckled before getting up and walking over to her drawer, checking the time. 12:00pm. Time for her tablets. Sighing slightly she popped two pills into her mouth, dry swallowing them.

“What are they for?” Garrett’s voice came from behind her, he was now confused as he sat up, looking at the girl with a confused expression.

Letting out a soft sigh she wandered back to the bed, sitting buddah style in front of Garrett. Noticing how concerned he really did look she decided to tell him. “I’m Bi-polar.”

A small sad smile etched across Garrett’s face, stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, her hair may have been tied up and slightly messy, her red curly locks on top of her, how her green eyes looked so alive yet sometimes she seemed so dead, how she was sat in a star wars top and thin track suit bottoms. She was lovely, gorgeous in fact, and he just simply didn’t understand why it was her that everything had happened to. He didn’t want to ask though, about why she wanted to kill herself before because that was before, in the past. Although it may have been only a few weeks ago to Garrett he wanted to know the girl that sat in front of him now, the one that seemed to be getting better, but was she really? Knowing her from the day she got here he knew she could be shy yet at the BBQ the other day she stood up for herself and that was not only a shock to Garrett but Kennedy and the rest of the Brock family when they had heard.

Eleanor wished she could read his mind in that moment because he was just staring at her really. He wasn’t saying anything and that worried her, what if he just left? Even though she had told a few people about her “problem” they left her, called her mental, told her to “fix it” and she wondered if Gare would do the same? But of course she mentally slapped herself for thinking this because he had seen her scars, he had seen them and here he was, playing video games with her. Of course he wouldn’t run away, he wasn’t shallow like the others, she could tell that much.

They sat staring at each other for a while before Garrett broke the silence. “You don’t deserve this, you know.”
And for once he didn’t scratch the back his neck out of nervous habit and he didn’t feel embarrassed for telling someone what he really thought, what he needed to say. Something he only really did with very few people, he didn’t even do it with Rachel, he knew why though. Because she’d laugh, he’d try and tell her how he felt but she’d shrug it off as if she didn’t care.

A grateful smile painted Ells’ lips. She was truly really grateful that he didn’t call her a freak nor did he run away. But she also wondered how someone as nice and genuine as him was with someone like Rachel; she’d called El the “fucked” up one and Garrett seemed the opposite. She knew it wasn’t her place to say anything though and she didn’t want to; she wouldn’t risk losing what seemed to be her only friend at the moment over some small petty comment.

Instead she wrapped her arms around the boy, taking in his scent and rubbing his face. Garrett was slightly taken a back at this gesture yet he returned it all the same, snaking his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. He was still confused as to why he was being hugged but he soon understood.
“Thank you.” El spoke. “You stayed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

outfit.

I FINALLY UPDATED, WOO.