Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

1. The Hard Truth...

-----------
Ashley's P.O.V.

I sighed and looked quickly away from Andy and Juliet. The two lovebirds were kissing in the kitchen thingy of our tourbus,and i had to watch it the entire morning. Yeah,most of the people would not mind it. But i did mind it. Why? I had a crush. On Andy. I know,something you woudn't expect from a ladyman like me,but it's the hard truth. I pulled up my knees and wrapped my arms around them. Just that moment Jinxx walked in. "Morning." He mummbled a bit grumpy. "Hi." I said soft. Andy and Juliet didn't even look up. Jinxx walked over to me and give me a soft pat. Yes,he knew about it. So did Chris and Jake. The pain of seeing Andy with her became to much for me,and they noticed something was wrong with me,so i've told them. "MORNING MY DEARS!" A hyper CC yelled and he climbed over to sofa,to finnaly land up mine and Jinxx's lap. I grinned and shooked my head softly. "You also a good morning." Jinxx grumbled. He got up from our lap's,opened his mouth to say something,but the moment he saw Juliet and Andy he closed it again and looked over to me. "Poor you." He mouthed. I pulled up my shoulders for a short moment and nodded. Jake wrapped his arms around CC and give him a quick kiss on his lips. He and CC were togheter for a good five month's by now,and they were so perfect. I smiled lightly and than noticed that Juliet was gone. I frowned and looked at Andy,who walked to us,smiling. "Morning guys!" "Morning." I said a bit quit,but he didn't notice it. He was to happy. "Hey,Jakey and i are going to the city today,somebody want's to join us?" Jinxx shooked his head. "Sammi is comin' and i promissed her to spend the whole day with her." CC gave him a sad look. "But if you both are comming with us,then you're still togheter." Jinxx sighed. "Okay,okay." Andy shooked his head. "Juliet is comming back this afternoon but i don't know how late,and i don't want to leave her alone." I swallowed. "And you Ash?" Jake asked. "Yeah i'm going with you guys." They smiled. They knew i was comming because i didn't want to watch Andy and his girlfriend swapping spit the whole time. "Going to take a shower,we're leaving after dinner!" CC yelled. I sighed. Hopefully the afternoon woud become a bit better than the morning....

TIME LAPS
-------------
"Bye Andy!" We yelled and walked of the bus. It was a pretty hot day,so i just putted on a shirt with some black ripped jeans. Jake came walking next to me and bit on his bottom lip. "It's probally hard to see them togheter,isn't it?" I turned my head away from him and nodded. "Why don't you tell him?" I sighed. "If tell him he'll hate me and probally won't believe me. And knowing Juliet,she will do anything to get me away from him." Jake nodded,and when i looked up i think i saw Juliet,but she wasn't going in the direction of the bus. "Was that Juliet?" Hehe,i wasn't the only one who noticed it. Sammi frowned and looked at Jinxx. What is she doing there,shoudn't she be with Andy?" Chris asked. "You've probally have seen someone who looked just looked like her,Juliet doesn't leave Andy alone for such a long time." Jake said and took CC's hand. He was right. We walked trough the bussy streets,for a pretty long time,till we decided to get a drink. We were sitting and talking,sometimes laughing with CC's stupid jokes and ofcourse,drinking. It was just like i've coud forget my problems for a moment. I liked that. "Okay,now you can say what you want but that IS Juliet." Sammi hissed and pointed at a girl on the corner of the street. Everyone watched in that direction and yes,it was so her. "She still isn't with Andy?" I asked. "That's weird,she'd left hours ago!" Jake said. She probally didn't saw us. The strange was,she kept looking around the whole time,like she was missing someone. "Maybe she's here with Andy but lost him? While they're trying to find us?" Jinxx suggested. "That could be but...." All of our jaws dropped when a boy with black hair,getting to his shoulders,a tattoo on his arm and earrings walked to her. We all knew him. Matt Good. Andy's best friend. "What the hell is he doing here?" CC's almost shouted,but Jake putted his hand on his mouth and give him a 'watch out what you say' look. What whe saw then,noone of us believed. He walked over to Juliet,smiled bright -So did she- and he leaned in to kiss he. And instead of pusshing him away,she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. I toughd i was going to fall of my chair! She's cheating on Andy! "What now?" Jake hissed. "If we tell Andy he'll never believe!" I said quit. Before we could do anything,CC grabbed one of the cellphones who were laying on the table,stood up and walked closer to them. "CC! Come back!" We all hissed. But he didn't listen and stood there taking picture's of the two. They never noticed it. He'd came back. "Now he got to believe us." I looked to the phone's. CC and i had the same one. I took the one that he'd make the pictures with,and looked in the messages. "CC...." I said. "Yes?" He answered with a foolish smile. "You've took the pictures with my phone!" "Woops,sorry...But does it matter? We have the pictures,so now we can show them to Andy!" I widened my eyes. "Forget that." Jake frowned. "Why not?" "C'mon,you think he'll believe us? You see us comming? 'Andy,your girlfriend is cheating on you with your best friend!' Even if we have pictures,he'll never believe us." I said a bit angry. "Ash,is that the true reason?" Sammi asked. I swallowed. Ofcourse it wasn't. If he saw it,he maybe woud believe it. He woud be broken,and i can't see him like that. And he would be angry because he's gonna think i'd took the pictures,and i'd would be my fault that he's relationship is broken. "Ash,we know you have a crush on him,but we can't let her cheat on Andy like that..." Okay,that was the hard truth but still..."I think it's time to go guys. The manager is comming over an hour to talk with us about the tour." I sighed and stood up. I looked over to the corner of the street,but there was nothing to see of Matt and Juliet....
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own any of the BVB member,and i also don't own Juliet,Sammi and Matt Good :)
It's my first Andley,and i'm also Dutch,so sorry if there are some type faults in here ;s
Ok,the first chapter sucks,i know,but i promise it will get better! I'l trying to make it as good as i can!
Just sayin': i don't hate Juliet or Matt by the way,i like them both but it's just for the story i'd make them the badasses :p
Hope you liked it,
Julie x