Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

Hear The Weddingbells Ring...

Jinxx P.O.V

"I just can't believe that she's doing something like that. Doesn't she realise how much Andy loves her?" Sammi sighed. I softly pinched her hand. "Look's like she doesn't know it." I said. "Hello?" A soft voice said from behind us. We turned around and saw a girl with red hair,a black BVB top,a black short and a pair of vans. She looked shy and blushed a bit. "Can i please have a picture with you guys?" She asked. Ahwn,she was cute. "Ofcourse!" CC said happly. Ashley asked someone who was standing there, to take the picture. The man nodded and tooked her camera. The girl stood in the middle,Sammi and i on her left,and CC,Jake and Ashley on her right. We all smiled bright,and when the guy tooked the picture,we all gived her a hug to say goodbye. That was such a moment you realized that there are people who apriciate you,and people who loved you for who you are. I smiled and looked at Ashley,who softly sighed. It also wasn't easy for him. We walked back to the bus,quit. Nobody said a thing. Jake knocked on the door of our bus and walked in when he heard a laughy 'yes.' I frowned and followed the others inside. I almost got insine of what i've sawn. Andy was sitting on the sofa,Juliet on his lap,kissing,laughing. A flash of pain shoted trough Ashley's eyes. Poor thing... CC cleared his troath. "Guys,i don't want to rewn your little lovebird moment but the manager will be there in a few minutes and i don't think he'll like it when your doing nothing else than kissing." Juliet rolled her eyes, -I growned inside myself-, and got of his lap,holding his hand. They glanced a few times at eachother,like there was something they needed to tell,but they didn't wanted to. We all'd go sitting and looked up when John walked in. "Hello guys! How are you?" We all whispered 'fine'. "Okay,about the tour...Nothing special happened that should be noticed?" He asked. Jake and i gave a look to eachother. "Well..Before our last show there was a problem with the amplifiers. It all worked well,till Andy started to sing. The sound of the guitars wented down and you almost didn't hear them. Luckely it did worked during the show..." Jake said. "Hmm." John scratched his chin. "Maybe it's time to look for a few new amplifiers. These are getting old,maybe that's why they dont work perfectly anymore. Other things that need to be noticed?" Everyone shooked his head. "Okay,and the playlist now is : Coffin,New Religion,Youth and Whiskey,Rebel Yell,All You Hate,Love Isn't Always Fair,Children Surrender,God Bless YouThe Legacy,than CC's solo,Set The World On Fire,Knives and Pens and Fallen Angels. Does anything need to be changed at that?" Everyone looked at eachother. "No,that's okay." Andy said with a bright smile. "Okay,that's all i guess. And something special happened between you guys?" Juliet and Andy glanced at eachother. "Well...Actually there is something..." Everyone frowned and watched at them. "And that is.....?" CC asked. "We're going to marry!" Juliet said out loud,and with those words they both showed there ringfingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,it's very short,but i already know that the next one will be longer,i promise.
I hope you liked it!

Julie x