Status: Ready to go! :')

When Life Couldn't Get Any Better, It Gets Worse...

Chapter One.

Six weeks later.

"Gerard, are you sure sure you're okay to perform?" the younger Way brother asked. His brother Gerard had been shot only six weeks ago. But Gerard couldn't fight his wanting to perform. It was too strong.

"Mikey, I'll be fine. Seriously." Gerard smiled.

"Okay Gee."

"Okay." Gerard walked over to Frank Iero, his best friend/lover. He took Frank's small frame in his arms.

"Hey," Frank whispered.

"Hey baby," Gerard whispered back. They became unaware of movement and noises around them, they were just happy together in each other's arms. They were stuck in one true moment of happiness.

"Gerard?" Frank asked.

"Yes Frankie?"

"Are you sure about performing? I mean, what if you collapse? You could die, Gerard. I don't wanna lose you!" Frank pleaded. Gerard sighed. He knew the risks but he was fully prepared to take them.

"Frank, I know the risks. A lot could happen in six weeks Frank. I'll be fine. I will never leave you, not really. I'll always be with you, in here," Gerard placed his hand on Frank's chest, on the left side to be precise. He could feel Frank's heartbeat.

"I'd rather you'd stay here with me like this," Frank sighed.

"I'll try my best," Gerard laughed.

"I love you, Gee."

"I love you too." Frank left Gerard's embrace to go get his guitar. The show was getting closer and closer. All eyes would be on Gerard, and they all had instructions to pull him off stage as soon as possible if anything happened.

"Okay, guys! 3, 2, 1, lets's go!" The band members ran on stage. Gerard was shaking. Everyone held their breath as the show started, unaware of the nervousness of the crew and members of the band themselves.

The crowd screamed with joy as My Chemical Romance took their places. Gerard walked up to the microphone and said,

"Thank you for coming out. Well, I'm sure you all know what's happened, but I'm okay now. So, fittingly, our first song is I'm Not Okay (I Promise)." Then, all of a sudden, the band roared up with the first song, and Frank looked at Gerard nervously.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he mouthed. Gerard nodded.The only thing keeping him going was the energy of their fans, jumping with excitement. Something sharp suddenly jutted inside his chest, and he winced, but still carried on. Most of the front row fans saw this, and started looking worried. They were only halfway through their first song, and Gerard started turning pale, white as a sheet. The pain faded and Gerard felt instantly better. He was still getting paler and paler. Frank turned his head to look at Gerard and was shocked at what he saw. Gerard had lost all his colour. He looked like a ghost. Frank instinctively froze, and he turned to look at Mikey. Mikey caught Frank's eyes just as he gestured to Gerard. Thankfully, the song had just ended, and Frank ran across the stage towards Ray.

"Are you sure that we should do the second song? He doesn't look up to it."

"Yeah, It'll be good for him. You know he doesn't have the power inside him to stop performing. He'll be fine. Just leave him."

"Okay." Frank ran back to his spot on the stage. Gerard turned his head and nooded at Frank, motioning for 'Na Na Na' to start. It started up, and the crowd screamed and started jumping, and Gerard smiled. The performance started strongly, but as the first line started, Gerard's voice started to fade...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello! Don't kill me already? Sorry for any typos, I'm still surviving with my phone -.- it feels like its way too short and shitty but that's my opinion I guess. I'll try and update again in the next week or two, depending on time and how everything's holding up.

Tell me what you will think what happens next!! :D <3