Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

One on One

The crunching of the ice under my skates always brought me a sense of freedom. I glided out onto the ice while I waited for Kel to tie her skates. When I reached centre ice I turned and looked at her. The sight of her in skates took my breath away. All the guys on the team went for the same typical fake tan, big boobs, blonde bombshells. I had always preferred the exact opposite, and when I looked at Kelly I knew she was the reason why. Pale skin, red hair, small breasts, and a figure that was fit, not flimsy. She stepped out onto the ice, taking a few strides before stopping and covering my shins in snow. "Was that necessary?" I poked her with my stick.

"Yes. Let's get it on Crosby. Me against you, no strings attached." She grabbed the puck from between my feet and started taking off towards the net. I chased after her and poked the puck away, sending it into the boards. I was digging for it when she ran into me, hip checking me into the ground.

"Being rather forceful aren't we?" I asked as she landed on top of me.

With her lips inches from me she whispered "You like it, admit it. How hot is it for you right now to have me on top of you on the ice. I bet this is one of your biggest fantasies." She reached over and grabbed between my crotch before getting and skating towards the puck. She sunk it into the back of the net before I was even able to get up.

“I don’t think you’re playing fair. How am I supposed to react when you do those things to me? And how am I supposed to skate around with this?” I pointed to my pants, once again, to show her what she did to me.”

She gave me sly smile while she fished the puck from the net. “You’ll figure something out.” She placed the puck back at center ice, “I do believe it is one nothing for me. You get first go at the puck.” I skated up to her and placed myself in between the puck and her.

“Are you sure you want to play dirty?” I picked the puck up on my stick and flew towards the net. Making sure to deek to her left before shoving the puck between my legs and picking it up on my stick, flicking it around my back and batting it into the net. She skated up to the net to grab the puck.

“Nice Sid, but I saw you pull that move in juniors. How about you try something a I haven’t seen before?”

She was having fun and I loved the look of sheer joy on her face. I skated towards her and stopped an inch from her face, looking at her I locked eyes and smiled. Not taking my eyes off of her I stick handled the puck away and grabbing her hips and pulling her into a kiss, I closed my eyes and shot the puck squarely into the net. “How about that? Have you seen that move before?” She shook her head.

“Impressive Mr. Crosby.”

-----Winter 1997-----

“Hey what number did you get this year?” I asked when we met up after practice. Uniforms had just been handed out and this year my team was wearing green and yellow. The ugliest jersey I’d ever had.

“I got nine. It was either nine or eighteen, but I like nine better.” She giggled as she pulled her black and yellow jersey out of bag.

“I’m nine too! That’s awesome. We can having matching numbers! We should do that every year, have the same numbers.”

“I love that idea! It’ll mean that as long as we have the same numbers, even though we aren’t on the same team, we will be friends forever!” We headed outside to wait for our parents to pick us up, laughing the whole time.

----------

“I think we’ve skated enough for today. I want nothing more than to get you home so you can see all the new moves I have for you.” I grinned, racing to the bench so I could get my skates off as fast as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love how playful they are in this chapter. So cute. Anywho, I hope ya'll enjoy it. The flashback where they have the same numbers I thought was kinda cool, kind of ironic how Kelly's jersey is Yellow and Black...Pittsburgh colours. . Please and Thanks to all the time who reccommend, subscribe, and comment. If you love the story as much as I love writing it please click on the recommend button at the top, it only takes a second and it will help get the story ou there!! Much love as always!