Status: Sorry for the english! | On hiatus

Somebody that I used to know.

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die...

Maci POV

What the hell was I thinking when I said I would go? I don't know. How could I be so stupid? I mean, I couldn't go, I didn't want to. My suitcase wasn't ready and we would leave to Los Angeles in less than 24 hours. This was too much. I had only 24 hours to get ready.

I threw the shirt I was holding and collapsed in bed covering my face with my hands. What I had was a mix of anxiety, joy and fear. Anxiety and joy because I couldn't wait to see him, I missed him too much, and fear because what if he was with someone else? I didn't know if I could take it. I dried the few tears that had fallen from my eyes when I heard the door. I went downstairs as fast as I could. "I'm coming" I yelled heading towards the front door. I opened the door without looking, because Cam was supposed to be the one on my front porch.

"What are you doing so earl..." I said laughing at first but then I realized it wasn't Cam, but Phil, Tino and Aaron.

"Expecting someone?" Tino said smiling, but I could tell he felt uncomfortable, all of them really, even though I didn't know why.

"I was expecting your girlfriend" I said with a smile. "What brings you here guys? Come in, it's freezing outside" I invited the boys. They looked back, towards the car where I guess they had come, and accepted my offer. I couldn't see who was inside the car.

"Do you want some coffee, tea, anything guys?" I asked.

Everyone said that coffee would be nice so I went to the kitchen to prepare some while the boys were in the living room watching a basketball game. The truth was that it was nice having them around. When coffee was served in small cups I placed on a plate cupcackes that I had made hours ago. Then, I heard someone enter into the kitchen.

"Sorry if we interrupt something..." Tino said. I noticed him even awkward.

"Not at all. I wasn't expecting anyone to be honest. I mean, anyone who wasn't Cam" I replied smiling "It's good have company"

Tino smiled with what I said and looked away. His smile slowly faded.

"Alan sent us for the rest of his stuff, his records and the rest of his clothes." He finally explained.

"Oh." I mumbled. "It is he who is in the car right?" I said in an almost inaudible tone. Maybe it was because I didn't trust my own voice or because I didn't really knew if I wanted to know. But Tino heard it.

"Yes he's inside the car. He didn't want to come in because he was afraid to how you'll react"

"He make it sound like I was mental" I said, looking down and trying to make it sound funny. The truth was he was right, our breakup was a little scandalous and traumatic.

"I know, he's overreacting." He laughed. "Let me help you with this." He said bringing the cups into the living room where the others guys were. I placed the cupcakes on the small coffee table and went towards the room to find Alan's stuff. In fact, there were only a few records and clothes, but nothing critical.

As I placed his belongings in a small bag I felt someone was watching me. When I turned the view, I found myself again with Tino who was staring at what I was doing.

"It must be hard" He said breaking the silence.

"Uh? What do you mean?" I replied pretending I didn't knew what he was talking about.

"Still loving him, knowing that he's parked outside your house and not being able to do anything about it" He said looking at the same fixed point.

I tried to ignore his words, but I couldn't. Tino was right, it was hard, and he didn't know how much.

"But you know something?" He continued. I didn't know whether to answer, again I didn't trust my own voice. He, realizing this continued. “Breakups aren’t always meant for makeups, sometimes, they’re meant for wakeups. You deserve more than empty words and promises Maci” And with that, I broked into tears for the fourth time that week. All he did was hug me, and I was very thankful for that.

"It's weird you know? Because during the days I'm over it, but during the nights I still cry" I said laughing through my tears.

"I know it is, and I know you're afraid to go on tour because you don't know how to handle the situation when he's around. But you know? We are with you, not just me, or Cam. You have all of us supporting you" He said rubbing my arm.

"I know, but it's so fucking hard." I said trying to hold back tears. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid is that I'm still crying because of Alan?" I asked laughing and turning away from his chest as he wiped the tears from my face.

"It is not stupid cry for someone you love" He said helping me. Suddenly, his phone rang and his face was transformed. "It's raining outside" He said and gave him a confused look. "It's really raining and Alan needs pee" He said.

"You cannot leave with this rain, is too dangerous" I said, closing the small bag with Alan's stuff. "Stay to dinner if you want to, if it is for me and Alan, don't worry about it, I will not do a scene or something. We are adults, right?" I insisted handing him the black bag and smiling. He seemed to hesitate at first, but then pulled out his phone from his pocket and phoned Alan. I couldn't hear what they were saying since he left the room where we were. The first thing I did was texting Cam...

Where are you? Please come ASAP

The answer didn't take as much as I thought.

2 blocks away babe. I'm walking! Make some coffee, I'm fucking freezing!

I breathed deeply. Knowing that Cam was coming somehow calmed me. I looked at myself in the big mirror that was in the bedroom and settled down my hair before going downstairs. I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked up and saw him. I saw those eyes I had not seen in months, his face, his wet hair, he was exactly as I remembered.

"Hi" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Hey," I said with a half smile.
♠ ♠ ♠

OMG GUYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, LAST WEEKEND WAS MY PROM AND WE MADE A DINNER WITH THE FAMILY, I MEAN, WITH DRESSES AND THAT BULLSHIT BUT AFTER THAT, WE MADE A HUUUUUUGE PARTY IN A CLUB DRESSED AS NUNS AND PRIESTS AND I WAS ON STAGE DANCING WITH MY FRIENDS AND I FELL LIKE, THREE TIMES AND NOW I HAVE A ENORMUS BRUISE ON MY LEG. HERE PICS:

PARTY AT THE CLUB DRESSED AS NUNS
DANCING ON STAGE
AFTER PARTY RUNNING IN THE STREET WITH A SEVERED BOTTLE OF FERNET

AND THEN...

THE MONSTER. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T BROKE MY LEG. I MEAN, HONESTLY LOOK A THAT THING!

Sorry for the spam, but i needed share my emotion (?