Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

Can this really be happening? out of the millions of people in this world it had to happen to me I thought over and over again as I paced back and forth down stairs in the basement This means no more dancing atleast not with Greg pushing me as hard as before...everything would have to be taken down so many times I should just stop

"Dawson? What is going on with you. You've been pacing down here for hours" Greg spoke,appearing at the foot of the stairs. Coming to a dead stop,I stared at my feet I can't tell him yet I thought before clearing my throat and looking at him.

"I"m alright,I just have a lot on my mind right now. Just give me some time to think" I said. Greg gazed at me worriedly before nodding his head and disappearing back up into the house. Taking a deep breath,I sat down and stared at my hands. Everything was going to change and I was so scared about how it would change.

Time Elapse

It's been two whole weeks since I got the news,over a month and a half since things started getting weird and I knew I had to tell Greg soon. I wouldn't be able to hide it any more. Walking down the hall from the bedroom,Greg was standing in the kitchen.

I leaned against the door frame and watched him closely,every fear and doubt in my head disappearing as he turned and smiled at me "How are you feeling?" he asked,walking up and taking my hands.

Staring up into his eyes,I took a deep breath "Greg...we um...we need to talk" I said seriously. Greg stared at me before his eyes filled with sadness but I squeezed his hands 'No,I'm not leaving you so don't worry about that" I said.

Greg looked back at me and sighed in relief "If your not leaving me..what's going on then Dawson?" He asked

Taking a few steps back,I walked into the living room and ran my fingers through his hair "Do you remember how I started getting all emotional? bursting into tears at the littlest things or getting angrier then ususal?" I asked,looking at him. Greg nodded his head,raising his eyebrow at me.

"Yea what about it? I figured you were just still wheeling from what happened with him.." he said but I shook my head and laughed softly.

"I don't know how it came to be since it should be impossible but...Greg I'm um...I'm Pregnant" I said honestly,lifting my head and staring at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but to the point ^_^