Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson Andrews went to one of the most elite schools in the state of Michigan. It was an art school only for the truly gifted. Whether it was music, photography, painting, drawing, dance, or a mix of them all, they didn't let just anyone in. Of course, each subject were groups and didn't like people of the other subjects, which made it a bit rough for Dawson who could do everything.

Greg Phillips was one of the dance instructors as well as one of the singing instructors-- not to mention, the only gay teacher in the entire school. If you wanted to get by in this school, you had to keep people guessing and make sure your talent never falters. If word got around that he was gay, he would be fired on the spot. In a school where it should be safe to be who you are, that particular detail would get you shunned pretty quickly.

When these two collide in a whirlwind of pain and depression, it's going to take everything they got left in them to strive ahead of the rest.

"I see the stars, they’re in your eyes
A playful kiss, can you tell I'm excited?
A fast escape in the nick of time
If you lost your wish, can I help you find it?
I'm on my knee, just one to start
A fresh new start, don't be undecided.
"