‹ Prequel: Secrets
Sequel: We Run This Town

The Motto

Everyone

Tis the last day of school and people just want to get the fuck out. New relationships form and ex-relationships are left un-fixed. It’s time for summer vacation. YOLO.



“I’m now officially single” Kevin said.

“Were you ever with Cass?” Frankie asked. Kevin, Frankie and Adam walked down the hall together.

“I don’t think so…we went out on a few dates and even kissed. Maybe I’m gay and she knows it”

“No, I think she’s just scared, she’ll come around” Adam said. Adam noticed they were in the same hallway they raced in at the begining of the year. “Hey, wanna race?” Frankie and Kevin both smiled.

“First one to the caf wins” Kevin said.

“Of course,” Frankie said. “Fat boy needs his food”

“Ready…set…” Adam took off before he said go. Frankie and Kevin chased after him. They ran down a hall and a flight of stairs and down the hall of the office. A guidance counselor saw Kevin and stopped him.

“Sorry Miss Wood but I’m kind of in the middle of a race”

“I’m sorry, we need to talk” Miss Wood brought Kevin into his office. Kevin sat down and caught his breath. “I don’t know how to say this…so I just will. Kevin, you’re not going to be a senior next year” Kevin felt like his world just exploded.

“What?”

“You failed two classes, you can’t advance to senior year”

“Can’t I do summer school?”

“Not for gym and English. You have to re-take” Kevin sighed. He felt like crying but he had to hold it in for now. What a shitty week.

On the other hand, Adam and Frankie ran down the hall and didn’t even notice Kevin fell behind. They past by Kylan and Emmi, once again Frankie knocked over Emmi’s books, this time for old memories.

Kylan picked up her books. “I’m serious” he told her.

“If you think you caught an STD, SEE A DOCTOR” Kylan sighed.

“Just when I thought I could start over with Ryan I have Jeremy over my shoulders”

“Didn’t he wear protection?”

“He didn’t have any, and I didn’t care. I didn’t think he got around”

Kevin practically dragged himself down the hall to Kylan and Emmi. “Whoa Kev, you look super depressed”

“I failed junior year” he said. They didn’t respond. “I won’t be a senior next year”

“Aw Kev” Kevin sighed.

“This sucks major lion balls”

“I here you…I might have caught an STD from a guy I barely know”

“Bummer”



Lex and Elle walked into school together. Lex held her bag close to her body. No one had X-ray vision, no one could see into her bag to see the pregnancy test. No one would even know.

“So yeah Randy is really nice” Lex said. “You should really go for it…if you like him”

“well since Ben is still into Emmi and Randy seems really nice I think I might” Elle smiled. “Cass and Kevin are done, maybe you can be with Kevin” Lex couldn’t even think about that, if she’s pregnant she didn’t want to do anything. She might have just gotten her best friend in a terrible situation with a rapist.

They walked into the bathroom together. Lex went into the stall and pulled out the test, she prayed to god it came out negative.

Lex came out of the stall and put the test back in her bag. Her phone vibrated in her pocket. She looked at a text from Kevin

Kev: want 2 hang out after skool?

She smiled and replied with a yes.

“See, happy endings for all!” Elle exclaimed.



Lex forgot about the test until the end of the day. She was so happy about hanging out with Kevin she didn’t think to check the results.

She got on the bus and opened her back. “Two lines negative, one line positive” she looked at the text. One line. She burst into tears.

The END
♠ ♠ ♠
awww shiizzz

I'm about 5 chapters into the sequel so i'll commence posting tomorrow or Monday!