‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Liam

"Jarrek! I'm not having this fight with you" I exclaimed,sitting on the edge of the bed we had come to share the last few short weeks.

"Liam...He came back..Zeth found him and came back like I told you" He said,looking at me. I could tell he was trying to fight back the sadness he was feeling. Standing up,I walked up to Jarrek.

"HE left ME. When I needed him the most he left. He abandoned me!" I yelled,I knew Jace was still in the house and could hear me. "So what if he came back! He never ever should have left me! If he honestly loved me.." i stopped,feeling the heartbreak all over again "He never would have abandoned me..left me to suffer alone" I choked out.

Jarrek pulled me close,letting me fall into his body as I sobbed against his chest. Jarrek wrapped his arms around my body just before my sadness turned to anger and I pushed Jarrek away and stormed from the room "Wait,Liam don't" Jarrek called trying to grab my arm but I was to quick.

Storming out of the room and into the living room,I pushed a standing Jace down onto the couch "You have NO right to be angry with me for being with Jarrek! All of this!" I yelled,showing him my still thin body "is because of YOU! You left ME! you abandoned me Jace! leaving me alone in that damn house after MY father died! the ONLY family I had left after my mother killed herself!" I yelled watching Jace's eyes widen.

"Yes,that's right Jace. My mother didn't die like yours. by another person's hand. She killed herself" I said,tears filling my eyes "I..I didn't have anyone after he passed Jace..I needed you...I needed you there for me...to tell me you still loved me..that you were there for me and would never leave but you walked..you got up and walked out of my life" I cried

"Jarrek stepped in..he stood by my side and loved me,he remained at my side during my lows and highs this eight months" I said,my knees shaking. I felt Jarrek's arm at my side,trying to hold me up.

"Liam..I.." Jace looked away and stared down at his feet "There's nothing I can say to make this better...I got afraid and I ran.." he said softly,staring at him. The over whelming urge to slap him came over me and that's just what I did,causing his face to shot to the side then his eyes land on me.

"You deserved that and so many more. You put me through hell Jace" I said,tears falling down my cheeks before I turned to Jarrek then back at Jace

"you need to figure out what you want Jace...wither it's to remain in Jersey..or here with me but for right now. I don't even so much as want to see you yet think about being with you. I'm still angry as hell at you and I have forgiven you yet and won't for a while" I said,grasping Jarrek's hand and walking away with him.