Eternity

Bella Swan

Edward returned home a week later. Things went somewhat back to normal and Edward was eager to start the next day of school hoping to make an effort in talking to Isabella Swan. He went hunting early that morning and didn't come back until it was time to leave. That day Bella along with another boy were sent to the E.R. after a van almost slammed into her. Both Carlisle and I tried to hide our shock/worry at how determined she was to prove that Edward had saved her apparently appearing beside her from out of no where and pushed the van away from her. Edwardas he told me, covered that event up with the excuse of an adrenelyn rush. Days later a man was found dead in his boat to the locals it appeared as an animal attack but to us we could tell it was no animal attack but a vampire attack. Along with all of this Bella and Edward had grown close and were now dating and today Edward was bringing her over to officially introduce us. I jumped at the chance to finally be able to use the kitchen. I wasnt estatic about involving ourselves with a human but seeing Edward happy outshined my worry.

The sauce simerred and sparked from the pan with the chicken sizzeling underneath the pasta was boiling in another pan. Emmett was beside my chopping the tomatoes wanting any excuse to use the kitchen knife as Rosalie and Carlisle put the salad together.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie scoffed.

"Her names Bella"Emmett said in a 'duh'tone.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what."Carlisle confirmed. Suddenly a wiff of blood hit the room like a rush of cold air and we all stiffened slightly.

"Here comes the human" Rosalie huffed.

"Rose be nice" I pointed a finger at her she sighed and rolled her eyes as Bella and Edward rounded the corner.

"Bella" I smiled "We're making Italian chicken fettucinne alfredo for you."
Her faced paled even more than her ghostly appearance "Oh" she whispered.

"Bella this is my mother Eliana. You met her at the hospital."

"yeah. um-Buongiorno?" she smiled slightly rubbing her arm nervously as her pools of dark brown eyes scanned over us.

"Molto bene!" I responded smoothly.

"Wow thats uh.. incredible pronounciation for someone who isn't Italian." Bella whispered attempting to make conversation.

"Years of practice" I winked.

"You think thats something you should hear her rant in Irish." Emmett chuckled.

"bíodh múineadh ort (Behave yourself)" I scolded Emmett over my shoulder in Gaelic as Carlisle walked up behind me wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I hope your hungry Bella. Eliana was excited to finally have an excuse to use the kitchen. She's been in here the better part of the day." Carlisle offered with a genuine smile.

"Oh absolutly" Bella partially smiled.

"She already ate"Edward objected.

An ear splitting crash echoed through the room like lightning. I glared back at Rosalie as she stepped over the shattered bowl at her feet.

"Perfect!" she snapped her New York accent slipping through for a moment.

"y-Yeah its just I know you guys don't eat and I didn't want to be a bother and-"

"Thats very considerate of you Bella. Please feel free to take it home to Charlie" I smiled at her hoping to ease the tension only to have Rosalie snap at her again.

"Yeah . Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." she hissed.

"I-I would nevere tell anyone.. anything I swear." Bella defended taking a step back towards Edward.

"She knows that." Carlisle sighed at Rosalie's behavior.

"Yeah well the problem is" Emmett sighed leaning against the wall behind Rose "You two have gone public so.."

"Emmet ciúnaíonn sibh (you hush)" I snapped at him.

"No" Rose broke in " should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly as in" Bella took a pause and gulped " I would become the meal."

Carlisle stiffled a laugh behind me as Edward smiled shaking his head.

"Slim chance" I laughed softly as Alice and Jasper entered from the open balcony.

I watched hesitantly as Alice bounded forward and enveloped Bella in a hug.

"Oh! Edward was right you do smell good!" she sighed backing up a few safe steps. I glanced at Jasper and nudged Carlisle who followed my gaze. Jasper's face was contorted in anger and his fists were balled into tight fists.

"Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's still a little difficultfor him." Carlisle explained shoving a his other hand in his pocket.

"Pleasure to meet you." Jasper choked out.

"Its alright Jasper" Alice soothed placing ahand on his chest "You wont hurt her."

"Alright uh- Im going to give Bella a tour of the rest of the house." Edward shared desperate for an escape from the kitchen.

They both disappeared out of the kitchen and I turned to Carlisle and released a heavy sigh.

"Well that went well." Carlisle breathed.

"Better than I expected actually." I admitted turning to Rosalie "Clean this up now."

She huffed but nodded before Carlisle led me out of the kitchen and to our room. As I shrugged out of my cardigan smiling as I saw Edward with Bella on his back climbing a tree outside before jumping to another and disappearing out of sight.

"He's so happy" I noted "Its like she brought him back to life. I can't remember that last time I saw a true genuine smile on his face"

"Mmhmm" Carlisle nodded coming behind me and moving my hair over to one shoulder placing a kiss on my exposed neck. "he's been alone too long."

"Seeing the rest of us with someone hasn't exactly helped either." I chimed moving to sit on the antique sofa in the corner to remove my boots.

"I just hope it ends well?"

"Why would you want it to end? He's so happy?" moving my boots to the side of the sofa and looking back to him.

"You know what I mean." he sighed

"Well Alice has never been wrong before" I chided and stood and he followed.

"I know its just..."

"Carlisle" I cut him off "She is what he wants."I smirked at him as he pulled me close. "Everything will work out it did for us." I whispered pushing my lips to his I felt his lips curl in a smile under mine.

"You're such a romantic" he chuckled cupping my face in his hands and pressing his forehead to mine.

"Everyone's happy" I smiled up to him which he returned leaning in for another kiss until a door somewhere in the house was slammed shut.

"Almost everyone" I murmered.

"She'll come around in time. I promise." he vowed bringing my hand to his lips "You can't please everyone."

"I can always try..."
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!
and just so you know all four of the series will be included in this story
Again I own nothing except for my characters
outfit