Andley:

Ashley's POV

I finally detached Andy’s death grip because CC was staring at us but mostly because we really needed to get to the hospital. CC walked ahead while I kept my arm around Andy’s waist, the poor boy could barely hold himself upright. Luckily the bus wasn’t too far away and once we got into the bus we all kind of our seperate ways. The entire ride to the hospital was silent not even CC dared to utter one peep. It seemed like years before we finally made to the hospital. When we finally got into the ER I saw Jinxx sitting on a chair not moving. I put a hand on CC’ shoulder to keep him from approaching and then slowly walked up to Jinxx. I sat down next to him and put my arm around his shoulders. “How are you holding up Jinxx?”
“H-He took a bullet to his chest and another one to his arm” he paused and drew a shaky breath. “He lost a-a lot of blood and the doctors think that his chances are slim to none”
“Now Jinxx you and I both know that Jake is a fighter and that he’s gonna make it through OK?” I said quietly.
“I know Ash but i-it’s just kind of hard and the doctors said...”
“I don’t give a damn about what the doctors said!!” I nearly shouted. Jinxx glanced at me quickly startled by my outburst. CC and Andy looked over at me with concern as well. “We have known Jake for years and he has never given up on anything not once. So Jake is gonna be okay am I right or am I right?”
“You’re right,” Jinxx answered with half a smile.
“Course I’m right,” I said with a smirk as I waved the guys over. They came over and just kind of stood around awkwardly until a nurse came out.
“Are you guys Jake Pitts’ family?” She asked.