Andley:

Andy's POV

OMG Ash was kissing me!! And this time by his own choice not me forcing it onto him!! He pulled away and gazed at me for a moment. I love his eyes they’re such a warm brown I could gaze into them forever. He gave me a small smile and pulled me to my feet and then pulled me in for a hug.
“I think that we should give this a shot how bout you?” He whispered in my ear. I could only manage to nod my head for fear of bursting into tears all over again. When we finally pulled away from each other we just stood there kind of staring at each other. “Come on the others will be wondering who abducted us.” He turned to open the door and waved me through before him.
“You’re alive!!” CC exclaimed when we walked in. Ash just looked at Jinxx with a strange expression on his face.
“What?” I asked. “I think CC has finally lost it,” I muttered to Ash as he chuckled that deep sexy chuckle of his.
“We thought Ash had murdered you for reasons unknown and was disposing of your body,” CC explained with a smirk.
“Sorry to kill your buzz C but I don’t that that’ll be happening anytime soon,” Ash chuckled again.
“Besides we all know that I’m WAAYY stronger than Ashes,” I added trying not to laugh. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy and then they all looked back at each other. As if they had all suddenly come to a silent agreement they all started fussing over me.
“Are you feeling ok Andy?” asked CC.
“Have you eaten anything today?” questioned Jinxx.
“Are you feeling dizzy or nauseous? Have you been seeing double today?” asked Ashley as CC felt my forehead and Jinxx took my pulse. Ash grabbed a flashlight and shone it in my eyes before making me open my mouth to shine it down my throat.
“Oh yeah guys real funny,” I snapped as I shoved them away.
“Well he doesn’t appear to be sick,” said Jinxx sounding puzzled.
“There can only be one explanation then,” CC said gravely acting very serious and concerned but I knew from the mischievous twinkle in his eye that he was joking.
“Andy have you been doing drugs?” asked Ash with a stern expression on his face.
“NO I HAVEN’T!! Why?!?!” I protested.
“Well why else would you even begin to think that you’re stronger than Ash?” Jinxx answered with a bright smile and CC collapsed in a fit of giggles. I rolled my eyes at them and by this they were all laughing.
“Real funny guys you should all be comedians,” I said sarcastically and gave them all a glare.
“Ah Andy don’t be like that,” teased Ash and before I could work out what he was doing he tackled me and started tickling me.
“Come on Ash stop,” I gasped as I tried to wriggle out of his grasp.
“Nope this is payback,” he laughed.
“Come on guys get him off,” I pleaded at Jinxx and CC.
“Nope,” Jinxx laughed. “This is between you and Ash.”
“Thank you Jinxx,” Ash chuckled.
“I may or may not have woken him up by tickling him,” I answered when I finally managed to gasp for air.
“Well then you were practically begging for it Andy. We are sssooo not intervening,” Jinxx smirked gesturing to CC and himself. Luckily I was saved by a couple of sharp raps on our bus door. Ash sighed and then got up to go open the door to whoever was strange enough to be up at this time of night.