Status: Active.

Never Let Me Go

Prologue

Jade Puget and his family are one of the few families that have kept their roots firmly planted in the ghost town known as Adak. Adak was just one of the many small villages that were in the Winter Kingdom; though they were on a little island out in the ocean.

The Winter Kingdom was made up of the continent Zima (Winter) which is the most northern continent in the hemisphere. The Flame Kingdom to the south had vowed to keep their peace treaty if the Winter Kingdom could find a man or woman that could brave the cold, frigid winter that surrounds the palace; if a son or daughter of Winter can cross into the palace within 10 years then the Flame Kingdom would not rage war onto the Winter Kingdom.

It has been almost 10 years to the date that the Flame Kingdom had proposed the vow, and not one son nor daughter of Winter has made it to the palace. The King feared that his kingdom will soon come under attack, but the wise Seer Queen knew that a boy with brown eyes will survive the damning, and deathly winter that surrounds her palace.

He will survive.

He must.

For the Winter Kingdom didn’t have much time before it fell to ruin by the Flame Kingdom. For the Flame Kingdom’s King was kind, but war hungry whether if it was with his own Kingdom or with other Kingdom’s within the realm.

Only the brown eyed boy could keep his home from falling under the Flame Kingdom’s power.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's very short, but I just wanted to give you a taste of the possibility of the story. I wrote this, literally, on a whisper and a prayer. I had no intention of writing another story that I may or may not update anytime soon.

This story I may very well update since it's a story to try and break my Writer's Block.

I hope you like it thus far!

Chelsea's Dead Smile