Status: u may see some familler contact from the show Zoey101 but trust me its not the same

AlyBieber101

Chapter 1:A New School(Pilot)

"dad hurry i want to get a good dorm"i said and he sighed and got the keys and we drove there and i was super excited"r u shore u want to be away from home its a big step"my dad said"I'm shore...I'll be fine dad"i said and we parked and i smiled it so cool...even cooler then i expected my dad was getting my bags and a boy was riding his bike and he looked at me and didn't pay attention and he rid off the stairs and fell i dropped my bag i was holding and ran to him"are u okay?!"i said and he looked at me and i was locked into his greenish blue eyes"I-I'm fine"he said and i helped him up"your bleeding?"i said and he looked at me and then looked at him"oh yeah i guess that happens when i scrap my arm pretty bad"he said and i smiled"come lets get u cleaned up?"i said"no its fine"he said"I-I'm Damon...Damon Fizzy"he said and i smiled"my name is Alicia Caraballo but call me Aly Bieber"i said and smiled"why Aly Bieber?"he said"cuz I'm a huge fan of Justin Bieber and i have a blog called AlyBieber101"i said and smiled"cool need to check it out sometime"he said"u know i have a blog too its more like a form but its called the fizzy family"he said"and I'm pretty popular on Youtube"he said and i smiled"then we're gonna get along just fine"i said and pat his shoulder"got your stuff ready...who's this?"my dad said"umm Damon..My Dad..My Dad..Damon"i said"hey sir"he said"hi"my dad said and he was guarding me like i can't take care of myself"want me to walk u to your dorm"he said and i smiled"uh no"my dad said and i looked at him and he sighed and nodded his head"fine"he said"good bye"my dad said and kissed my cheek"dad.."i complained and he left and Damon helped me with my stuff and we got to my dorm and it was big 3 bed one a normal bed and one a bunk bed"look u even have a mini fridge"he said and opened it"with a 1988 sandwich...yuck"i said and he smiled and tooked it"watch out!"he screamed and threw the sandwich out the window where it hit this little boys head and i gasped and ran downstairs and help him out"i'm so sorry"Damon said"ow"the boy said and i looked at him and i tooked the moldy sandwich and threw it in the trash luckily it was in the bag"i said and smiled"u okay cutie"i said and the boy looked at me and smiled"i'm fine now that ur here"he said and i rolled my eyes"aren't u like 12?"i said"i'm actually 14"he said"well i'm 18"i said and he gazed at me"i read this in a movie before the 18 year old has an affair with a 14 year old and they run away together cuz of all the hate they where getting...forbidding love"he said and i looked at me"and what movie was this?"i said and he was about to answer"no,i don't want to know"i said"i saw that movie"Damon said and smiled and i looked at him and he looked down"i want to be your undercover baby....hey that will make a great song...i'll get working on that"he said"who r u?"i said"oh I'm Jordan Jansen...u might of heard of me i'm kinda a big deal"he said and i looked at him"never heard of u"i said"i know i was kidding"he said and i noticed his accent"where u from u have an accent?"i said"oh I'm from Australia...I'm a growing popstar"he said"just like Justin Bieber was!"i said all fan-girlish"okay from now on your my little brother"i said and hugged him and he blushed and i let him go"can i be ur brother u like to fuck"he said and i looked at him"i think its mother i like to fuck not brother"Damon said"no one is fucking anyone here...and ur to young to know these things"i said and he smiled"okay I'll just be quite then"he said and i smiled"good boy"i said"so Damon...i forgot..do u go to school here?"i asked"no..i don't i umm work here sorta"he said"oh what do u do?"i said"I'm a dorm attendant"he said and i smiled"for the girls or the boys.."i asked"for the girls...the last person canceled cuz they had cold feet and there was no girls left so they hired me"he said"that's so cool so be honest...do u peek at the girls"i said kidding"no...they have a women to check on them its against the rules unless I'm gay...which I'm not"he said and i smiled"okay cool"she said"and little brother how come your here ur not 16?"i said and he smiled""my dad works here we need money so he's the Deen of this school the big chef haha and I'm here to get my GED younger then the rest of u but i need back up just in case my singing career stumps...u know"he said"your so cut u know that"i said in aww..."I'm also cute naked"he flirted at me and i laughed a little"ur to cute"i said and ruffled his hair and he bit his lip and i looked at Damon"well i better get going i don't want the boys attendant yelling at me"Damon said"who's the Boys Attendant?"i said"him"he said and pointed to this long haired guy with ripped jeans and walking barefooted like a dreamy hippy"Damon there u r u have to watch your girls they need girl stuff"he said a little disgusted"hey"i said and smiled"why hello...my name is Christofer Ingels but call me Chris,Christofer Drew..."he said and grabbed my hand and kissed it"ahem..."Jordan said"ur kissing my sisters hand and i don't like it"he said and crossed his arms and Christofer looked at him"sister?"he said"well i dubbed him my brother cuz my real brother is all the way in new york and i like Jordan...he's sweet"i said"oh and don't get mad at Damon he was helping me and i kinda hogged him"i said"oh no prob any friend of yours is a friend of mine...in fact I'll do u a solid and u Can Call Damon anytime...just first he has to do his job...I'm shore u understand"he said and i nodded my head"i'm sorry his dad's rules...if i could i would .."he said and smiled and he left with Damon and then it was just me and Jordan"come on"i said and he gladly went with me to my dorm and i smiled and pushed him on my bed"don't break me baby"he said and i rolled my eyes"u don't have anything special to do right?"i said"no"he said"so u r gonna be my brother u have to have my back and keep my secrets"i said"yeah i promise"i said"Don't tell Damon but i kinda like him"i said and blushed"what?!what about me"he said"I'll get in trouble if i even kiss u...i learned that when i was 16 and i dated a 13 year old"i said and i looked at him"no one has to know"he said"ur cute Jordan u r but i can't pic use doing anything like u want cuz ur like really young looking"i said"so u can't pic us doing it..."he said"yeah"i said"okay then just kiss me...just on kiss right here"he said and pointed to his lips"he said and i looked at him"just one?"i said and he nodded his head and i looked at the door and i got up and closed the door and locked it and i sat on the bed and i kissed his lips and he puled me close and i try to hold myself up from falling on top of him but i didn't look and i touched his area by accident and he moaned and he fell down to the bed looking up at me and i blushed cuz he made an innocent face i hate my weakness to innocent guys but i fight it and opened the door and i almost bumped into this boy and he smiled"he was really cute"i said...."hi...i'm Chris...one of your roommates"he said............
♠ ♠ ♠
Fine the Character ur looking to get to know here:

http://www.mibba.com/My/Stories/Story_character/

Characters in this Chapter are:
Damon Fizzy
Jordan Jansen
Christorfer Drew