Status: u may see some familler contact from the show Zoey101 but trust me its not the same

AlyBieber101

Chapter 2:New Roomates(Episode 2)

"I'm Chris..One of your roomates"he said and he tooked the bottom bunk"is this taken?"he asked"no not yet i picked this bed"i said and he looked"the one with a little boy in it?"he said"who u calling little....oh just forget it"he said and plopped on my bed"Jordan check if Damon is free to hang out with"i said and Jordan sighed and went and got him"so u said your name is Chris?"i said"yeah"he said and smiled"u have a nice smile"i said and he laughed"why thank u"he said and blushed a little"sorry I'm kinda the shy type..."he said"so how old r u?"i said"I'm 16 and u?"he said"umm I'm 18"i said"wow!u don't look it"he said"really...i mean what u mean by that i look older or younger?"i said"younger i thought u where like 15 or something"he said and i smiled"thanks...so do u blog?"i asked"yeah and a YouTuber WeeklyChris except i don't do weekly videos that much anymore but yeah I'm a YouTuber but I'm starting to get on that...and try new things"he said and i smiled"knock knock"another boy came in and smiled"hey I'm Ross Lynch I'm u guy's Roommate..."he said"welcome"Chris said and smiled"hi"i said and he smiled"h-hey"Ross said all nervous and goofball-ish haha"u got the top bunk"i said and he smiled"thanks pretty girl"he said"oh i forgot the name is Alicia Caraballo but i like being called Aly Bieber"i said"why Aly Bieber?"they both asked at the same time"cuz i'm a huge fan of Justin Bieber"i said"and my blog is AlyBieber101"i said and they smiled"cool"they said and smiled and we fixed up our room and decorate out places what we wanted Ross had guitars and mics in pics and he put them together and that's pretty cool and Chris had his fave singers on his wall and me well i had Justin Bieber posters on mine but left a thing where u put pics on it blank I'm planing to get those pics u take with friends and put them all together"I'm hungry"i said"want to grab a bit with me boys"i said and Chris tooked his ear phones off"shore"he said"yeah I'm kinda bored here anyway"Ross said and i smiled and went down staires and we all met up together Christofer and Damon and Jordan joined in and a random photographer tooked a pic of us and i stopped him"hey can i see?"i said and he let me and i smiled"can u send that up to dorm 101 please"i said"shore"he said"thanks"i said and smiled and i went back with the crowed and i held Damon's hand and he blushed"its just a hand relax"i said and he laughed"yeah i know"he said and we ate together and we ate together...the food was really good and i loved it and i notice Damon and Christofer wasn't eating what we were eating"why ur not eating hamburgers with us"i asked them"we r vegans?"they said and i smiled"cool...a new thing i know about u Damon"i said and he smiled...we all got to know each other i found out Damon has Anxiety and the Christofer is Awkward at parties or in general and that he has a band called NeverShoutNever!...i found out Jordan loves Turtles and that he want to show me his singing skills someday...Chris Collins raps and trying to learn how to sing...Ross is a Disney Channel star he plays Austin in Austin&Ally and that he has a family band...and i told them more about me and my blog they all mad accounts and favorite my blog and for the rest of the day we watched YouTube Videos of each of them and i smiled i have so much friends this is overwhelming..."u guys"i said and they looked at me"i want to give u a post as my friends like a label is that okay?"i said"yeah shore"they said and i smiled and i went on my blog and went to my characters"Damon...ur my Prince Charming"i said"cool"he said and blushed"what about me?"Jordan said"Jordan ur my Little Prince"i said and he smiled"awesome!"he said and i looked at Christofer and i smiled"Christofer Drew your my King"i said"amazing"he said"Chris Collins...ur my Vampire Prince"i said and he looked at me"how come?"he said and smiled"not that i don't like it and all"he said"well u have that vampire Edward Cullen look...that's why ur my Vampire Prince"i said"okay then I'm proud to be ur Vampire Prince"what about me?"Ross said"u r my Knight my white knight"i said and he smiled"i'll protect u my Princess"he said and i smiled"and for Justin Bieber...even though he's not here he's my Angel...my Grenadian Angel"i said and smiled"now then if i write about u u know ur code names...road call!"i said"Prince Charming"Damon said"Lil Prince"Jordan said"King"Christofer Drew said"Vampire Prince"he said and acted like a vampire and i laughed"and White Knight"he said and i smiled"good so since u all followed my blog u will get alerts right away as soon as i post it"i said and they smiled and nodded they're heads"one rul if i write about u guys and lets say i kiss one of u ...no killing each other okay this is friend thing and i trust u guys to me mature about this"i said and looked at Jordan and he looked at me"what?"he said"u kissed me first so i'm good"he said and i looked at him"u what?"Damon looked a little upset"he forced me he was so annoying"i said"Jordan"Ross said a little upset and so did Christofer"guys your doing just the opposite on what Aly Asked of us"Chris said and they stopped"lucky punk"Ross said and Damon looked sad and he was walking away and i ran after him"hey"i said"talk to me"i said"i know it none of my business but i don't like that u kissed the lil prince before u kissed ur prince charming"he said and looked down"Damon there was n feeling in it barely i felt like i was kissing a child like there mom does a peck on the lips that is all it was and..."i said and i pushed my bangs out of my face and put it behind my ear and i looked at him and he looked at me and i kissed his lips and he aloud it and he put his hand under my chin and lifted it and we kept kissing and then we stopped and he looked at me"if u kiss one of the others i will be jelous cuz well when i kiss a girl that means i really like them and i won't hide it but if u want to kiss the others just to know how it will feel u can but just keep comparing that kiss with the rest"he said and smiled and i hugged him and he hugged me back...."as the prince charming realize he's in love with the princess he knows in the end its her choice to love him back"i typed"so that it for today stay tune tommro to find out what the princess's new adventure in this new castle filled with wonderful people and vamps...AlyBieber101 logging off"i typed and closed my computer and i looked at Ross and Chris sleeping and then i went to bed......
♠ ♠ ♠
Fine the Character ur looking to get to know here:

http://www.mibba.com/My/Stories/Story_character/

Characters in this Chapter are:
Chris Collins
Ross Lynch
Damon Fizzy
Jordan Jansen
Christofer Drew