Status: u may see some familler contact from the show Zoey101 but trust me its not the same

AlyBieber101

Chapter 3:A Dreamer's Dream(Episode 3)

"Aly"Damon came barging into my room"i really love u and i want u..."he said and i looked at him and i looked around and Ross and Chris was not in my room and i smiled"come here my prince charming"i said and he smiled and closed the door and locked it and he tooked off his shirt and he went in my bed and kissed me and i felt so on and i tooked off the beanie he had on and i felt his body move with mine and under the covers like one of thos pg-13 movies u see what they about to do but u don't see it happening and my heartbeated fast and i opened my eyes cuz of the presence i was being stared at and Chris and Ross looked at me and smiled and i looked at them"what r u doing"watching u moan Damon oh Damon"Ross said like it was nothing new...i screamed and blushed"what else did i said"i said and i went into the closet and changed and came out"nothing just that"Ross said and Chris elbowed him in the ribs"oww"he said"she obviously is embarrassed"Chris said and i looked at him"hey guys"Damon said and i screamed and he looked at"whats up?"he said nervous and scared"u and me and the dream"i said and he looked at me confused"wait u dreamed of me"he said and smiled"not the point i need to go"i said and left and i bumped into Jordan and he smiled"Aly i had this dream of u and me and we"he said but i screamed and ran away and i went to the showers maybe i can wash away these thoughts and someone came in the shower with me i was about to scream and it was Damon and someone passed us and i was naked and he was clothe from top to bottom but getting soaked from the shower"now don't scream"he said and he looked at me and gently pulled his hand away from my mouth and looked me in my eyes"what r u doing here?"i whispered"Christofer is giving me nuggies and it hurts and i need a break so i ran her lucky it was u and not a random girl or this would be really awkward"he whispered to me"Damon this isn't helping me"i said"helping u get over that sex dream u had with me....Ross told me then Chris hit Ross for telling me...but point of the matter is...its just a dream...and u really can't control them and whatever feeling u have for me...its not gonna change the way i feel about u"he said and i smiled"and i love u Aly...and i'm your Prince Charming...and as ur Prince Charming..."he said and kissed my lips and i felt his wet hair running threw my fingers and my heart is beating fast...he smiled and looked into my eyes"u better leave before the deen finds u"i said and laughed and he smiled"yeah...love u my princess"he said and ran out of the shower with me and i smiled and laugh...after i got out i walked to my computer and looked at my normal stuff and then my blog comments"love ur blogs i wonder who prince charming is" "prince charming and the Princes forever" and i smiled"hey Aly i need a friend"Chris said"whats up?"i said and put my laptop down"in fairy tails the prince charming gets the girl but what does the vampire prince get?"he said"well the vampire prince is a unique character...he's dark mysterious but when u get to know him he's soft and wants someone to accept him fangs and all..think of this every girl love a vampire cuz of those characteristics that's why twilight is so popular"i said and smiled and he smiled"maybe the princess has not decided who she wants yet she has to try them all"i said and he smiled"Princess Aly can i bite u"he said and i smiled and i let out of my wrist"feed on me Vampire Prince feed on me"i said and smiled and he bite me and we just laughed"Damon is lucky he's prince Charming cuz he's to one u first fell in love with...and in every fairy tail first love win the princess not the second or third or whatever"he said and i smiled"maybe so but we both know fairy tales don't exist"i said and he nodded his head"maybe so but love does"he said and he bit his lip" and leaned in and kissed my lips and let go..."in the end Damon's kiss was better then that to u"he said and got up and put his hands in his pockets and left the room and i typed my day on my blog"The Princess found out she thought of prince charming as much more a crush...for that she is falling for him...when the Vampire Prince told the princess that she may be wasting her time trying to see if the others she will love them more then Prince Charming....nut in every Fairy Tale...The Princess always ends up with Prince Charming...should she quit and stay with Prince Charming or she she still see the open options before she stay with one...."i typed and end it there i wanted to see what the comment will say...but i still want to explore every option and i laid in bed and i felt alone so i grabbed my phone and i called Damon"stay with me tonight"i said to him when he stepped in front of my door"okay"he said and i grabbed his hand and walked him to my bed and we cuddled up in my bed and i fell asleep in his arms and i felt safe....
♠ ♠ ♠
Fine the Character ur looking to get to know here:

http://www.mibba.com/My/Stories/Story_character/

Characters in this Chapter are:
Chris Collins
Ross Lynch
Damon Fizzy
Jordan Jansen
Christofer Drew