Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Drinking games.

We were on to our second movie, and tony had yet to make a move. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong, but as soon as I lost all hope he snaked his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. His body heat made me so comfortable I never wanted to leave his arms.

"Addie, your so beautiful" tony whispered into my ear so low even I barely heard him.

My cheeks flushed a bright red and before I could respond mike spoke up.

"Let's play a drinking game!" He shouted, Jamie and Vic immediately perked up and agreed.

I mentally cussed out mike in my mind as tony released me with a smug smile on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He enjoyed leaving me hanging on his every word, because he could monitor my reactions and clearly I made it obvious how much I liked him. Damn my blushing cheeks, I really wish I could control them.

"What are we playing there Mikey?" I spoke as he brought out shot glasses he found in one of my boxes in the kitchen.

"I was going to suggest playing moose, BUUUUT, I thought playing 'never have I ever' would help us all get to know you better and vice versa." He smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are we in high school?" I giggled but accepted it anyways.

"Ok we each get ten chances. First to take ten shots loses" mike laid out the rules, I gave him a smug look.

"AND, no biased questions either, it's not fair to say 'never have I ever had a period' because I'm the only girl and I'd automatically have to drink and you'd all be in the clear." They all nodded in agreement.

"Can I start?" Vic said holding up ten fingers and staring at mike knowingly. Mike glared at his brother. This ought to be good.

"Go for it Vic" tony laughed next to me.

"Never have I ever gotten so drunk that I threw up on a fan" Vic grinned wildly and mike took a shot while putting one of his fingers down. He also flipped Vic of quickly as his head tilted back.

"Dude that was a totally biased question!" Mike whined and Jamie laughed obnoxiously.

"True, but I couldn't resist!" Vic smiled and mike rolled his eyes.

"My turn! Never have I ever, as an adult, peed my own pants" mike asked and laughed as Vic and Jamie both took a shot.

"NO WAY!" I giggled as they both gave me glares as they swallowed their shots of jack.

"Long story..." Jamie whispered as tony laughed even harder.

"Ok I have one. Never have I ever had sex in a public place" tony asked while he raised his eyebrows, conveniently everyone took a drink expect for Jamie and himself.

"Damnit tony!" Mike flipped him off and let out a rough throaty laugh.

"Damn I even got Addie over here with that one" he winked at me and furrowed his eyebrows as if he wanted to hear the story, but I had a good one up my sleeve.

"Ok tortuga, never have I ever cried watching Star Wars" he flipped me off and took a shot, to my surprise so did Jamie.

"Yessss" I fist pumped the air.

"Ok, my turn, never have I ever gotten kicked out of a McDonalds?" Jamie sort of questioned as he made up the quesiont completely clueless what to ask on the spot. Reluctantly I took a shot, so did mike and Vic.

"Seriously guys? McDonalds!" Jamie laughed, me, Vic, and Mike all glanced at each other.

"Hey! My fries ACCIDENTALLY got thrown at the cashier who messed up my order. I swear... " I whispered as they all laughed in unison.

"I feel your pain!" Vic gave me a high five then it was his turn.

"Never have I ever fainted" Vic shrugged, me and tony took a shot, I gave him a worried look and he did the same to me.

"Never have I ever stolen anything" mike said keeping the game rolling, Vic rolled his eyes and took a shot so did Jamie, I did the same.

"Whoa we've got a bunch if thieves in our midsts!" Mike shouted and pointed at Vic.

"I was eight!" Vic defended as mike continued to laugh.

"I totally understand! I was seven! I just wanted some damn gum" I giggled and Jamie gave me a high five.

"I was nine and Just wanted a bottle of Mountain Dew" Jamie blushed slightly, I've never seen him nervous before, it made me feel so sad to see him that way.

The rest of the game went on in a similar fashion, me and tony had to take shots together on three more occasions, causing us to eye each other suspiciously with playful smiles on our faces. Mike got knocked out of the game first followed by Vic then Jamie, which left just me and tony with one finger each, and not to mention I was already beyond drunk. I was sloppy.

"Your going down Perry, never have I ever cried while getting a tattoo" he gave me a shocked expression, then blushed a deep red and took his last shot.

"Fine you win!" He slurred throwing his hands in the air, they guys all gave me drunken hugs as a congratulations. I tried to get up from where we were all sitting on the floor in my living room but I stumbled backwards and fell into a warm pair of arms. I slapped my hand to my forehead for embarrassing myself.

"You ok beautiful?" Tony whispered seductively into my ear sending shivers through my body. I gripped his arms with my hands to try and push myself to get up again, but I didn't want to let go, he was more muscular than I had imagined.

"I'm fine" I whispered as mike held out his hand for me and helped me up.

"Your a little drunk aren't you Addie!" He laughed as I used his shoulders to steady me.

"I believe so Mikey boy!" I giggled obnoxiously.

"I'm surprised, you kept up better than any girl I've ever seen at a party." Vic placed his hand on my back and went to lay back on the couch. "and not to mention you like whiskey so that means, you can hand girl." He added then winked.

"We'll thank you!" I giggled as he lead me to the couch where tony was already sitting.

I fell gently into the couch as mike and tony laughed at me. Jamie was already passed out in one of the recliners and Vic was snoring softly laying on his stomach on the couch. Mike went and grabbed blankets for everyone, he draped one over his sleeping brother and best friend then handed tony one for me and him to share, he then laid back in his recliner and snuggled into his own blanket.

"So? Your gonna be my cuddle buddy again tonight?" Tony raised an eyebrow at me.

"I guess so." I smiled goofily at him. I was mentally hitting myself for being so obvious about my attraction towards him.

Tony wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. He was so warm that I almost instantly fell asleep. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck as he nuzzled into my hair.

"I've been dying to hold you again since you stayed over three nights ago" Tony's lips brushed my ear as he spoke and it made my heart soar. I felt sparks as he made circles into my hip on my bare skin I could only imagine how it would feel if we ever kissed. Fireworks? Who knows, But I wanted to find out.

"Your so warm Tony" I breathed and laced my fingers over top of his, he squeezed my hand tightly for a brief moment and brought me closer to him. He stopped tracing shapes into my hip, I never wanted him to stop.

"Please don't stop doing that" I whispered, he met out a light laugh. His laugh was low and raspy, I thought it was adorable how light hearted it sounded.

"This?" He started tracing shapes into my hip once again, he grazed his finger tips a little lower towards the hem of my underwear, I shifted under his touch and my hips pushed forward slightly. He laughed once more.

"Tony.." I moaned slightly causing him to stop.

"Addie" he stated and kissed the back of my neck lightly, I bit my lip.

"What are you doing?" I giggled quietly to him.

"Nothing, ill stop, let's go to sleep beautiful" he kissed my neck lightly one last time.

I snuggled my face into the palm of his hand and wrapped my arms around his other arm. My eyes were heavy and I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I didn't want him to stop...
♠ ♠ ♠
;D tell me what you thought of this chapter ! I love you all ! I want comments ! If I get a bunch ill update tomorrow !