Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Consumed.

I smiled as I spread the blue paint across the canvas. I needed to clear my head and the only thing running through my mind was tony and that mind blowing kiss we had the day before. I finally after an hour of shock started decorating my house yesterday, I finished around midnight and I decided that something was missing from my living room, so I instantly busted out my art supplies and got to work. I was using a canvas that was rectangular and longer than my own body, it would easily almost touch from floor to ceiling when I Finnish it and decide to hang it up. My brush flowed across the canvas with ease. I was painting with no particular plan. My face was covered in paint and I didn't sleep until it was finished. Which was twelve hours later, which meant it was around one in the afternoon the next day, and I haven't slept in over twenty four hours.

I stood back and admired the finished product. It was a painting more on the cliche side. The whole painting looked as if you were seeing it through a fisheye lens and It was of a starry night sky, the stars looked so real and like they were really illuminating the room. Underneath the sky were two small silhouettes with their pinkies laced together loosely their heads looking to the sky, the woman had long curly hair and very defined curves so anyone who saw the painting would know it was a woman, the man had on a SnapBack with huge gauges that the night sky shone through, and you could make out tattoos on each of them. The painting looked as if it were just a photograph. I was beyond proud of it.

I walked out of the room I had made into my art studio and cringed at the sunlight. I made my way downstairs because I had left my phone in the kitchen, I didn't like having distractions when I worked. I turned my phone on and there were seven new text messages. One from mike and Jamie, two from Vic and three from tony. My heart jumped into my throat
As I scrolled through the texts.

where's my cigarette buddy been ? Didn't see you at the usual time in the porch last night
-From: mike

I'm making dinner again tonight if you'd like to join neighbor lady :)
- From: Hime-time

Hey, are you ok Addie? Mike mentioned he hasn't seen you outside in awhile.
- From: Victor

if I don't hear from you by four I'm coming over to check on you
- From: Victor

I laughed at how worried Vic got, me and him had a connection there was no doubt, but it was strictly in a brother and sister way, just like with me and mike. Mike just wasn't a worrier like Vic. I sighed heavily and looked at Tony's name across my screen with the message icon and a plus three. My thumb hovered over his name for what felt like hours before I shut my eyes and opened the messages. I winked one eye opened and looked a the messages. I had never been more scared to read anything in my entire life.

Hey
- From: Tortuga

I rolled my eyes at that one, way to break the ice tony.

look Addie, I'm sorry if I over stepped a boundary with you earlier.
- From: Tortuga

Oh no! Did tony think I was upset and ignoring him? I scanned for the third message desperately.

please talk to me Addie, I swear I wasn't lying... I really do like you. Please call me when you get the chance. I'd love to hear your voice. I didn't mean to upset you.
- From: Tortuga

Well, he just answered all my questions sooner than I thought, and clearly the ball was in my court for the first time since we met a week ago. I felt bad that he thought he had hurt my feelings. I was just way to Into my own work, the guys haven't seen that side of me yet and they had no idea how consumed I got when I worked on a project.

I walked upstairs and into my master bathroom. I had paint on my face and forearms, some was in my hair that was tied up into a messy bun and my black button up smock that looked like a dress shirt dress because it hung just above me knees, it was surprisingly cute but was covered in blue and yellow paint currently. I completely forgot about replying to the boys and I was way to exhausted to take a shower. My feet carried me automatically to my bed before i could protest and before I knew it I was face down asleep on my pillow.

* Bang, BAng, BANg, BANG! *

I awoke startled to loud banging on my front door, I already knew who it was. I flew down the stairs and heard Vic on the other side.

"Addie! Addie please open up!? Are you ok?" He sounded desperate, I flung the door open, Vic's mouth was open wide like he was about to say something and his hand was in a fist ready to knock loudly once more.

"Oh my god Addie your ok !" He engulfed me in a tight hug before I could even speak.

"Vic calm down..." I choked as he squeezed the air out if me.

"Addie! None of us have seen or heard from you in over twenty four hours! We thought you were angry or something bad happened." He laughed nervously as I patted his back.

"Vic, I'm sorry, I just get really into my work and I had a lot on my mind, I keep my phone shut off when I -" Vic but me off by putting his finger to his lips and making a 'shhhhh' noise.

"I understand Mrs. Artist. Clearly you were working hard" he crossed his arms and gestured towards my outfit, paint splatters and all.

"Fuck, I fell asleep before I could shower." I blushed and Vic laughed closing the door behind him.

"So what were you working on?" He asked as I walked to the kitchen and turned on my coffee pot. Desperately in need for caffeine.

"Wanna see it?" I raised one eyebrow at him and a goofy smile spread across his lips.

"Am I allowed?" i shook my head yes "Then, Hell yes!" I laughed and grabbed his wrist dragging him upstairs.

"Now, it's a little cliche but here it his..." I opened the door and Vic's eyes got wide.

"Addie, holy shit! This looks like you blew up a photograph! This is massive and absolutely amazing!" He stared at it in awe and placed his hand over his mouth.

"Really? It's that good? I was going to hang it in the living room." I blushed as he pulled me into a side hug and ruffled my hair that was now falling out of its messy bun.

"You made this when exactly?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm I started at midnight the night before, and finished at one this afternoon." He laughed lightly.

"You really need to design the album art for our next album, and possibly our new merch. Your amazing." He complimented as we left the room.

"Well I'd be glad too if the rest of the guys are ok with it. I'd love to show you all more of my work first" I poured myself a cup of coffee and mixed in my favorite pumpkin spice creamer.

"They would more than approve Addie. They all love you. Especially our little tony turtle" Vic winked at me dramatically and I blushed as I brought my coffee to my lips.

"He... Kissed me yesterday" I whispered and Vic gasped.

"What!? He made a move!?" Vic pushed on the small of my back and made me sit at the kitchen table. "Tony is the shyest of us all, usually takes him so long to make a move that the poor man misses out on even having a shot with a girl and gets shut down." he laughed as he took the seat next to me.

"Well he just kind if sprung it on me, and now he thinks I'm upset with him because I never texted him back today. I just fell asleep after I painted" I stirred my coffee nervously.

"Well... How was it?" Vic asked with a sincere look. He was like a gossipy girlfriend and it was kinda cute.

"It was... Vic, I swear I flew, time stood still, I never wanted it to end- tony is just perfect" I blushed even harder and he smiled wide.

"Well, get dressed, your having dinner with us all tonight and your going to show the guys why you have been 'ignoring' them all day. Especially since tony has been a wreck, and now that I know why I don't want you two missing out on something special!" He squealed and pushed me up the stairs.

"Ok, ok! I'm going!" I ran into my bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Dress sexy! I love seeing tony all nervous around you!" Vic yelled up the stairs and I couldn't help but giggle as I quickly got the paint off my face and out of my hair.

I quickly dried my hair after my ten minute shower, and grabbed my vibrant red dress, that was casual but still drop dead gorgeous. It was a low V- cut but it didn't show so much cleavage that I looked slutty, I just looked a little more noticeable. It was just above my knees and I threw on a light black leather jacket that's sleeves came right to my elbow and the zipper started at my ribs. I put on a long necklace with a black heart emblem to complete my outfit. I tied my hair into a side ponytail and rushed downstairs.

Vic instantly let out a whistle as he grabbed my hand and twirled me.

"You look hot mama! Tony's gonna be speechless! Time to make turtles jaw drop, ready?" He dragged me towards the front door.

It was now or never. I guess?
♠ ♠ ♠
Who all loves the stories I recommended in the last chapter ? Amazing right?! Haha well I hope this chapter was as awesome as I feel it is!

COMMENT! I hope you all love it and I wanna hear that you do ! Haha