Status: as of right now, i've only planned for this to be 3 chapters.

Hidden Lakes

3

I rolled over and looked at the clock for what felt like the hundredth time. 5:15 am. I sighed and flopped over onto my other side. I woke up an hour ago, not being able to go back to sleep.

Luke was coming home today. The day was finally here! I wouldn’t be able to see him until tonight though. After I got off work and after he’s spent time with his family, and slept.

He was getting home at noon, where I didn’t get off work until 8:45. This would be one of the days I worked an 8 hour shift.

We worked it out last night. He wanted to come see me at work first thing, but I told him that if he did, I’d be fired for jumping him in the middle of the café.

I don’t know what I’m expecting to happen when I see him. It gave me butterflies just thinking about it.

I wanted him. I wanted him bad. I don’t think I’d be able to contain myself once he’s actually in front of me.

The past 6 months have been amazing torture. I felt like I knew him. Really knew him now. If you would have told me when I was 14 that I’d be in this position with Luke I would have told you you were crazy.

It’s not like it’s that outrageous, it’s just… I never thought we’d go there. He was always just ‘my best friend’s bother.’

I don’t know what was different at that party 6 months ago, but it was just like… all of the sudden we saw each other for the first time. In a whole new light, and now I couldn’t see myself without him in my life.

I wanted to be with him.

In every sense of the word.

It kind of scared me, but I wanted him to much to let that stop me.

Eventually I laid there long enough with my eyes closed that I fell back asleep and thankfully didn’t wake up until my alarm went off at 11.

The first thing I did, like I did every morning, was check my phone. I had one awaiting text.

From: Luke H.
Good morning Sweets. I can’t wait to see you tonight. Have a good day at work!

This day was going to be so fucking long.

I quickly texted him back.

To: Luke H.
I can’t wait to see you either. You’re staying the night right? <3


I got up then to go turn the coffee maker on so I’d have warm coffee waiting for me as soon as I got out of the shower.

When I got back to my room I checked Luke’s reply.

From: Luke H.
I don’t think anyone would be able to convince me to leave you once I see you honestly.


I smiled at the text, the butterflies filling my stomach again. I didn’t bother replying though, instead heading for the shower to get ready for work.

I was moving slower this morning than I usually do, and I was almost late to work.

When I got there it wasn’t very busy, which annoyed me. That meant the day would move back slower. At least when I’m busy the time seemed fly by.

I was jumpy the entire day. I messed up one order, which was embarrassing. I hadn’t messed up an order since my first week on the job.

Unfortunately, I didn’t end up leaving work until 9.

I had texted Luke telling him I was still at work and to wait until I called him to come over, which he said he was fine with.

When I finally got off, I all but sped home. I was anxious about seeing Luke, and it was killing me.

When I walked into my apartment my phone rang Luke’s ringtone.

“Hey, I just got home,” I said out of breath from rushing.

He laughed, “I know, I just saw you run up the stairs.”

“You here!?” I shrieked.

“Yeah, I couldn’t sit at home waiting anymore. I got here right when you did.”

I dropped my purse and ran to my room, “Give me 10 minutes! I have to change.”

I heard him laugh again, “I don’t care that you’re still in your work clothes.”

“But I do! 10 minutes!” I urged before hanging up.

I stripped off my clothes and ran to my closet looking for something to wear.

I’d been thinking about this moment for way too long, and still couldn’t decide on what I wanted to be wearing.

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and jumped into them, decided that casual was the best option. But then finding a top felt like next to impossible, and I was running out of time.

Oh fuck it, I thought to myself and grabbed a fitted purple v-neck and threw it on.

I pulled my hair out of it bun as I ran into my bathroom. I ran a brush and my fingers through it so it didn’t look extremely flat or kinked from the hair tie. I lightly prayed myself with my strawberry body stray and put some lip gloss on.

When I was assessing how I looked in the mirror there was a knock at my door.

All my nerves shot through me then. I was nerves, excited and a little scared.

I decided this was as good as it was going to get with the little seconds I had left and took a deep breath and headed for the door.

I took a few deep breathes before I finally got the courage to open the door.

And there he was. In a white t-shirt and loose fitted jeans.

We both stood there in silence a moment, taking each other in before our eyes finally met.

“Hey,” he said smiling.

I returned his smile nervously, “Hi. Uh, come in!”

I stepped back as he came through the door. He shut it behind him and leaned against it staring at me.

“So, how was tour?” I felt so retarded in this moment. Why couldn’t I find the right words?

He smirked, “It was good.”

He slowly walked towards me. I bit my lip, wondering what we were doing.

We were practically nose to nose before I felt him touch me. He hesitantly rested his hands on my hips and peered down at me. I rested my hands on his forearms, which caused him to smile.

He leaned down and trailed his nose down my neck and across my shoulder, “Mmm, you smell good. Like strawberries.”

I leaned forward and pressed myself into his chest, wrapped my arms around his shoulders, “I feel like I’ve been waiting for this for forever.” I mumbled.

I felt his laugh vibrate in his chest, “Because we practically have Sam.”

He pulled back and looked down at me. One of his hands came up and cradled my neck. The look in his eyes was intense, “Can I kiss you?”

I smiled lightly and angled my face towards his in response. I could feel his breath on my face and it was killing me. He looked from my lips to my eyes a few times before he finally closed the gap.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I thought I was going to fall. My knees wobbled and sparks shot through me reaching my fingers down to my toes. I stood on the tips of my toes and ran my fingers through his hair trying to press him closer to me.

His hands ran down my sides until they were on the back on my thighs then he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as out tongues battled for dominance.

He pulled away and trailed his lips down my jaw to my neck. When he hit my sweet spot I let out a little gasp. He then started attacking that area with little nibbles and licks that I thought I would lose it right there.

“Bedroom,” I breathed out.

He pulled from my neck and looked at me, “You sure?”

I crashed my lips against him in response, and that was all the ‘okay’ he needed.

He threw me on my bed and I watched him throw his shirt off before he crawled on top of me.

He pushed my shirt up and kissed across my belly, sending chilled across my exposed skin. I reached down and pulled my shirt off. I then grabbed at his shoulders pulling his lips back up to mine. I wanted him right now, and he was taking too long!

I arched up into him causing him to groan into my mouth. I trailed my hands down his chest to the button of this jeans and quickly unhooked it and pulled the zipped down before my hand found its way to him.

I brushed my hand against him and his shuttered above me, “You’re not playing fair,” he smirked down at me.

“I never said I would!” I challenged.

Luke sat up then, and went to work on pulling my jeans off. I laid there exposed in my underwear. His puffy lips skimmed her bare chest as he decided where to start working on me, breasts, stomach, lips. He settled for all three, wetting his lips before licking and kissing down my body, causing my stomach muscles to tense as he got lower.

His hand reached around then and unclipped my bra before it was lost on the floor with the rest of my clothes. He circled the tip of his tongue around the peak of my nipple, and I let out a gasp falling victim to the feeling of arousal spreading through my body. My knee was between Luke’s thighs and as a reflex, I ground it against his crotch earning an impatient growl from him as he felt the friction in just the right place.

He moved down to the end of the bed and he hooked his long index fingers under my underwear, He decided to tease me a little and nibble where the hem of my underwear was. I couldn’t believe how well he could get my body going when he’d never touched it in this way before.

He pulled off my panties before he smirked down at me and leant forward. My breath came to a halt as I felt his tongue pressed against me before he began to get to work.

I sat up on my elbows to look at him and his eyes locked with mine, turning me on even more than what he was doing with his tongue.

I fell back down against the pillows rolling my head back at the new feeling of his tongue exploring every inch of me, and I heard myself crying out in pleasure.

He sucked gently, his fingers continuing their journey upwards and lightly cupping my breasts. I squirmed and writhed under his hold, gripping onto the bed sheets he continued his assault in my inner thighs.

I couldn’t take it, “Stop I-I’m gonna c…” I panted, barely able to finish my sentence.

But he didn’t stop. He pulled me closer to him and inserted two fingers in me slowly. I moaned out his name then, “L-Luke, I’m serious!”

“I want you too. Let it happen,” He urged against me.

Just the sound of his voice cause my climax to wash over my entire body, my chest rising and falling sharply as my body involuntarily arched up against the bed.

I took a few moments to compose myself as I came down from my orgasmic high. When I looked up, Luke had got rid of his jeans and boxers.

My eyes immediately zeroed in on him. I crawled over, preparing to return the favor, but he stopped me and pushed me back down on the bed, “I want you. Now.

He positioned himself between my legs then, holding his breath slightly as he watched himself disappear slowly inch by inch inside of me. Oh god did it feel good.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“Yes!” I urged.

Then he began to move.

*****

We laid next to each other, panting, trying to catch our breath.

“Yeah. We are doing this again,” I laughed.

He laughed with me, “Whatever you want.”

I smiled up at the ceiling before I turned to look at him, “So… are we… uh…”

“Together?” He finished for me.

“Yeah.”

He smiled, “I would hope so… if that’s what you want.”

“That is what I want!” I rushed out.

He smirked, “So I think we did this all backwards but… I’m taking out you on a date tomorrow.”

I leaned over a pressed my lips to his briefly, “I’d love that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can i just say, that writing a sex scene is like 500x more awkward than actual real sex? because it is. idk why.
so sorry for cutting it short lol

but this is the end.
it was fun writing this.
i hope you enjoyed it!