It Takes Someone Special to Be a Dad

A Growing Need To Be Together










Kate’s POV
For two long weeks I ran around like a headless chook back and forth from the rink and the hospital all while trying to balance someone to watch Asher. Evgeni was doing a lot better and the doctor said he was finally allowed to go home, “you sure you’re ok?” I asked again for about the fifth time as he sat on the hospital bed with Asher in his lap.
“Yes, just want to go home.”
“Well you aren’t going home just yet, I am not letting you come this far and then ruin it all, you are staying with us,” I told him not giving him any chance to protest.
“Ok,” he said simply

Sid came in with the nurse pushing a wheelchair, “I don’t need,” he looked disgusted at the idea.
“Evgeni don’t try and act all brave, just get in the chair,” I sighed taking Asher from him.
He rolled his eyes knowing there was no point in arguing with me because I always won. He gingerly slid off the bed and got into the chair when he reached for his head, “I am ok,” he pushed my hand away, “just move fast.”

Sid pushed Evgeni out to the car and helped him get in without falling over, “Excited for sleep in real bed,” he sighed leaning against the headrest as I climbed into the driver’s seat.
“I know what you mean,” I had gotten more sleep when Asher was born than I had this week and I was exhausted.

After getting Evgeni comfortable on the couch and letting Asher loose in his toy room I got to making dinner.
“Evgeni you shouldn’t be walking around too much,” I worried as he came into the kitchen.
“I can handle,” he sat up on the stool by at the bench.

I could feel his eyes follow me as I went about my business, “why you worry?” he spoke up.
“What kind of question is that? Why wouldn’t I worry?” I stopped in the middle of cutting up some vegetables.
“Just nice you care,” he shrugged.

“You mean what you say?” he questioned again.
“Mean what?” I curled my eyebrows at him.
“In hospital, about loving me?”
“Of course I did,” I walked over to him looking so lonely and sad. “Did you?”
“Yes,” he wrapped his arms around me and whispered, “I love you.”

It made me shudder when he said it, those words coming of his lips, “I love you too,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was then that he pulled away his hand covering his neck again.

“Evgeni I am sorry,” I grabbed his hand and moved it away so I could get a look at the scar.
The risen pink skin was about 3 inches long and intersected with the one and half inch long gash from the skate.
“Does it hurt bad?” I asked tracing it lightly with my finger.
“Little.”

After dinner and going through Asher’s usually bed time routine I was about ready for bed myself.
“Do you want to have a shower first?” I asked Evgeni before he got into the bed.
“Ok, good idea, smell bad,” he headed into the en-suite as I grabbed a towel for him.
“You come?” he stood at the doorway as I handed him the towel.
“and why would I do that?” I questioned as he smiled at me.
“Can’t reach hair.”
“You could use your other hand.”
“Need two,” he knew he was winning this one.
“It’s a pump bottle you only need one hand but ok fine,” I gave in.

Evgeni’s POV
My eyes were instantly drawn to her as she began getting undressed without a care in the world. She was beautiful, curves in all the right places and you would not have thought she had a kid.

“Are you going to turn the water on?” she smiled letting her hair out and walking to the shower knowing exactly how she was making me feel. It was kind of obvious.

“Come on,” she grabbed my hand and led me under the water. At first it was hot and slightly stung my skin but it gradually got enjoyable. The first real shower I had in two weeks and it was definitely worth the wait.

She stood in front of me running her fingers through her hair, over her body, tilting her head back and enjoying the warmth when a slight moan escaped her mouth.

I knew what Sid had said about not having sex with her for a while if I wanted to turn this into a serious relationship but he wasn't the one standing in a hot shower with a beautiful naked woman who he couldn't ever get enough of.

I reach forward and grabbed her pulling into me, her hands innocently placed on my chest where I instantly locked our lips together.
“Tease me,” I growled nipping at the spot just below her ear.
“Maybe,” she smiled devilishly before her hand descended on me.

“I want you,” she hissed as I sucked at her neck.

I lifted up her leg and she rubbed my hard shaft against her hot wet entrance. We both let out a long moan as I eased inside her, “tell me if you feel dizzy,” she said before attaching to my lips.
“Ok,” I continued to thrust into her.

Kate’s POV
I ran my hands up his chest, over to his back where I dug my nails into his skin down to his firm backside.
“You are amazing,” I sighed as he thrust harder at my encouraging squeeze.

“Evgeni English,” I put my hands on either side of his head and pulled him from shoulder as he began mumbling things in Russian.
“Finish soon,” he panted.

I felt all his muscles tense up as his thrusts become deeper and more dominating. I began losing myself as his hand slipped between us and began stroking me.
“Evgeni, I am gonna…” he stole my breath with his lips.

I whimpered into his mouth as my body tensed up around his milking him of everything he had to give sending him over the edge simultaneously.
“I never get sick of you,” he let my leg down and slowly pulled out but never let me go.