Till Death Do Us Part

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Bob sat alone in the prison canteen, as usual.
The food was disgusting. Food was one of the many things he missed about his normal life outside of prison along with:
His family
Gerard. Then he would realise that even if he was free he still wouldn’t be able to see him as he had supposedly killed him.
Frank, Ray and Mikey. They were his best friends in the world. But even if he was freed they wouldn’t want anything to do with him as he had supposedly murdered Gerard.
Meg.

He missed her the most. He loved her so much and now he wouldn’t be able to see her again. After all it wasn’t as if she would come to visit him. She thought that Bob had killed Gerard and Bob knew perfectly well that Meg loved Gerard, much more then she would ever love him.
Then he remembered the look that she gave him when everybody found him with Gerard’s body... the look in her eyes.
He still had nightmares about it.

He was one of the youngest there and was petrified by the other prisoners.
They were all criminals, murderers.
He was innocent but no one would believe him.
After all his fingerprints were on the knife, they had evidence even though he had been framed.
He had finished his dinner ages ago but didn’t want to go back to his cell, not while Larry was there.
Larry had become Bob’s cellmate and had been making Bob’s already miserable life even more horrible.
He would beat Bob up at every given opportunity and do all types of horrible stuff to him that would give Bob nightmares for weeks after.
Bob did fight back at first but it just made Larry even more mad and dangerous.
And it wasn’t just physical abuse that Larry dished out.
His life in prison was torture.

Later that night Bob lay awake on his freakishly hard bed, while Larry was fast asleep on the bed opposite.
Bob could tell he was asleep by the loud snoring that was keeping him awake.
Well that and the fact that Bob was pretty sure that his nose was broken.
As well as a few ribs.
Anger raised in his chest.
He had taken enough.