Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Ten.

I woke up before Baylen. He was awfully adorable when he was sleeping. Cyan wasn't in the room.

I heard a faint buzzing noise though. I figured that was my hallucination for the day. Sometimes it was simple like that. I just heard a white noise in the background. I liked it better that way.

I yawned and sighed. Today was going to be my first day at the hospital. I frowned. That meant social interaction.

Baylen stirred in his sleep. I looked at him, before shrugging and walking out of the room. I found Dr. Yates' office pretty quickly.

I knocked on the door. "Come in!" He called.

I entered.

"Adryan. There you are. How are you settling in?"

I shrugged.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?" I asked.

"How did you know that I cheated on my girlfriend?"

I shrugged again. "Cyan told me."

"Who's Cyan?"

"One of my hallucinations."

Dr. Yates looked confused. "Adryan, please don't lie. I know that a simple hallucination can't tell you something. Someone else did."

I glared at Dr. Yates. "No, Cyan told me."

"Adryan, don't lie."

I exited the room. I wasn't lying. Fuck, why did I spill that I knew that???

Fuck you, Cyan.

Still upset, I went into the dining room. Baylen was already there. He looked at me and motioned for me to come over and sit with him. I sighed and obliged.

"Hi, Adryan." Baylen smiled.

I nodded.

Baylen didn't notice that I didn't want to talk. He just went on and on about anything and everything, though I noticed none of it was personal. Frowning, I prepared myself to listen to the boy speak for the rest of the meal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. I know what's gonna happen, i just don't know when???