Hope Came With Wings

Can't Play Tag With A Vampire

The park was 5 minutes from my house. It was now close to midnight, but the air was cool and comforting. This walk to the park seemed like it was taking forever.
Finally, I could see the familiar brown swings, the faded old merry-go-round, the yellow slide. I had seen it all so many times, but I didn't see Seth. I sat down at the top of the slide and waited for him. I didn't bring my ipod, so I decided to hum instead. At first I didn't realize what song it was, I knew I had heard it a million times and knew it by heart, I just couldn't remember.

"I missed you too." I look up to see Seth standing at the end of the slide, a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You were just humming I Miss You by Blink 182, weren't you? I thought maybe it was because you missed me." He grinned wider.

Ah, that was the song! I smiled back then slid down the slide towards him. He jumped off and landed right in front of me at the bottom. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I was standing directly in front of him. I now see that I'm just slightly shorter than him, an inch maybe. I blush and look away when I realize I'm staring.

"Actually...I just came here to tell you that...I never want to see you again." I turn away to hide my smile and go sit on top of the merry-go-round. He turns to me, an eyebrow raised in disbelief.
"Never ever?"

"Nope, never ever."

Then suddenly he's gone and the merry-go-round is spinning, with me still on top. I start to fall, and theres nothing to grab onto. And then Seth's arms are around me, holding me still on top of the merry-go-round.
"Silly. Don't you know you'll fall off if you don't hold on?" He asks me, half joking.

"Well I would have held on if I knew you were planning on spinning me to my death!"

"Death! Well if that was near death then I think I just saved your life again." He smirked. I glared, trying not to smile.
Sigh, stupid vampire. W ith his amazing green eyes, staring me down and melting me inside. We're so close now, him still holding me. He's looking into my eyes with such intensity that I find myself lost in his. We're so caught up in the moment that we don't even realize we've stopped spinning.
"Seth..." I start.

"Yeah Gracie?"
I turn so I'm directly facing him, his arms still lightly around me. I bring my face close to his and whisper...
"Your it."

I escape from his arms and take off running. I hear him laughing behind me. I run up the ladder on the slide, but he's already waiting for me at the top. "What the..."

"Told you I was fast." He touches a finger to my head, screams your it, and then he's gone. I jump off the slide but I can't see him anywhere.

"Over here" I turn around, but I'm still the only one.

"Seth! Not Fair!" I yell to the darkness.

"Your the one who chose to play tag with a vampire." He stands behind me, highy amused.

"Still...not fair!" I glare at him, he laughs harder.

"Your just jealous that you can't go as fast as me." He smirks. I start to say something back but he cuts me off.
"Do you want to?" I nod, excited.

He comes towards me and tells me to get on his back. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he grabs my legs so I won't fall off.

"Hold on tight." he says.

And then we're running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I got your hopes up!
No kiss scenes yet haha!
<3