Hope Came With Wings

Hello

2 DAYS LATER

My eyes slowly opened to see the red digital numbers of my alarm clock.
10:30 p.m. Damn, did I really sleep that long?
Ha, I'm sleeping during the day and awake most of the night now. I could so be a vampire! Okay, so it was just an afterschool nap but same thing!

I groan as I roll out of bed. The pain in my neck is back, and this time it's gone up to my head. I walk in to the bathroom and get the aspirin out of the medicine cabinet. I swallow those, take a look in the mirror and groan again.
My head is wearing a huge tornado of hair and my skin is more pale than normal, which makes the marks on my neck stand out. It's been this way for the past few days. Of course, Seth did say it would hurt for a while.

Seth...

I hadn't seen or talked to any of them since that night. I couldn't decide whether I was too busy or if I wasn't calling him on purpose.

Maybe he forgot about me by now.
Maybe the number was for emergencies only and he doesn't want me bothering him.
Maybe he misses me like I miss him...


Yeah, I know I barely know him. We met once, but he saved my life! I stayed the night (in his room!) and I had the best time i've had in forever!
And when I hugged him goodbye...he hugged me back. And the look in his eyes told me he didn't want me to leave.
I should call him...

I go to my dresser and take out my old cell phone which hasn't been used in months. I never needed it...
I type in the number slowly and stare at it on the screen.
____________

Seth's POV

It's been two days. Two days, and it's as if she never existed. She has my number, why hasn't she called me? I figured maybe she'd want to atleast...

Maybe I was wrong. I haven't seen her at the park at all lately either, and I have no idea where else i'm suppose to find her! It's not like I have connections in the human world!

What if something happened to her? What if she was on her way to the park and Kradence found her again and finished her!
Panic has set in again and my thoughts are racing.

I stop when I hear a familiar ring.

My phone. I grab it almost immediatley.
"Hello? Gracie?"

"Seth. Hi. Yeah it's me."

"So uh... I haven't heard from you. I was starting to get worried."

"Yeah, sorry about that. But hey um...can you meet me?"

"Yes, definatley. Cherry street park?"

"Yeah. See you in a few minutes."

"Bye."
I hang up and sprint out the door, feeling my body change as I shift into a bat and i'm on my way to find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry i'm leaving you hanging.
I have to go away for the weekend so no update until monday
But it will be good!
Thanks!
much love and skittles!
~Jay