Hope Came With Wings

Fight For Your Right To Party

Seth's POV

I saw the shock register on her face when Gracie saw how many people were already packed into the club. She kind of froze, but I grabbed her hand and told her it was okay. She smiled and squeezed onto my hand like she would never let go. I was use to these kind of places, so it was all good. We all followed Eryn to a small spot in the back where we sat down.

"I'll be right back." Eryn announced before disappearing into the crowd of dancing bodies. 2 minutes later, the music was stopped and Eryn's voice filled the room.

"Hey I hope everyone is having a great time tonight!" The crowd screamed back. "Good. For those of you who don't know, this party is a celebration for my new best friend Gracie Meyer, who has finally arrived! Now I doubt you will all meet her before the night is over, but she is the chick with the dark hair and the green highlights...anyway she is rad and I hope you all have an awesome time!" The crowd screamed again and then the music was started back up.

I could see Gracie blush, but the place was so crowded that no one would be able to tell it was her that Eryn was talking about.

"Thank you Eryn." Gracie said, hugging her once she got back.

"Ha, I thought you were going to hit me or something. Come on I want to introduce you to some people." And then they were gone.
Looks like I'm going to have to go save her from Eryn sometime soon.

Gracie's POV

Oh my god Eryn knew so many people! She had already introduced me to atleast 7 people and was still pulling me towards others.

"Jimmy!" Eryn called to a tall guy with black hair and multiple tattoos.

"Ah, Eryn! Where have you been love, I've been looking for you." He yelled over the music, hugging her.

"I've been introducing Gracie to some people. Jimmy, this is Gracie. Gracie, this is Jimmy."
He smiled and shook my hand.
"Nice to finally meet you. You are the reason I am here getting drunk instead of alone at the corner bar." He laughed, I laughed too.

"Actually this is all Eryn's doing. I helped with colors." He seemed confused at that, but just laughed anyway.

"Well then thank you Eryn" He shouted and kissed her on the cheek. They started talking about something, I didn't know what because I stopped paying attantion and looked around me. It was so hard to tell who was who in here because everyone was moving. I could so easily be lost and never find my way out unless everyone left.
Suddenly two arms found their way around my waist, making me jump and turn around quickly. Seth stood there laughing.

"You freaked me out. I thought I was going to have to kick someone's ass there for a second." I shouted.

"Ha, no worries, it's just me. Come on, now is the perfect time to escape." He said, starting to drag me away from Eryn. But then I was being pulled back the other way.

"Where do you think you are taking her?" Eryn asked him. Damn, busted.

"Dancing. Oh come on Eryn, you can't steal my girlfriend from me the whole night!"

"Fine. Have fun." She kissed my cheek then went back to talk to Jimmy.

Some crazy techo song was playing and the whole crowd was dancing. Seth pulled me close to him while we danced. Well, I don't know if you would call it dancing, but I was really getting into the music. Time Is Running Out by Muse started playing.

"I love this song!" I shouted over the music to Seth.
He just smiled and continued dancing. This party was going so much better than I thought. Just dancing with Seth, I was already having so much fun. I let the rhythm of the song take over me and it felt like floating. It was like I lost all control, and just went with the flow of the crowd.

I don't know how long I was dancing, but I was starting to get tired and suddenly felt very thirsting. I looked up to tell Seth, but only to find a red headed girl. I turned around, but he wasn't there either. Where the hell did he go?
I decided it was no use looking here, and started moving through the crowd towards where our table was. Well, I thought that's where I was headed, but I was wrong.
Great, so now I am completely lost. The one thing I thought I was avoiding, and now it has happened. I could probably find my way if I knew this place better, but I have never been here before in my life.
I sat down on a stool at a bar-like area. I told the guy I wanted a water, who gladly exchanged a bottled water for 3 bucks. Taking a sip, I looked around and tried to recognize someone, anyone who could help me.

"Hello." The guy next to me said.

"Hey." I turned to get a better look at him. His black and green mohawk immediatley caught my attention. "Love the hair. We match!" I pointed out the colors of our hair, laughing. He laughed too.

"You must be Gracie then. Eryn did say the girl with green highlights."

"Yeah, that's me. And you are?"

He hesitated, looking at me with a sly grin.
"You can call me Kay." He said, offering his hand. I nodded and shook his hand. "So aren't you here with Seth?"

"You know Seth?" I wonder if this guy is a vampire.

"Oh yeah. Me and him...we go way back." He said smiling again. Yep, that pretty much confirms it. But he is probably friends with Seth, so I shouldn't be afraid. Right?
"Don't tell me he left you here alone?"

"No. We were dancing and somehow got seperated." I told him, taking another drink of water.

"What a shame. Well seeing as how your boyfriend has disappeared, would you like to dance with me?" I looked at him, ready to say no that I was fine here, but he asked again before I could get any words out.
"Please?" His voice was deep and different sounding. It caught me off guard, but somehow I couldn't say no. I found myself taking his hand and following him into the crowd.

He pulled me close to him and stared into my eyes, not blinking, as we swayed with the people around us. His eyes burned crazily and it was impossible to look away. Once again I found myself losing control, but instead of going with the music, I went with Kay. It was like my mind shut down, and Kay was in control. I no longer questioned where my boyfriend was. I didn't question Kay's intent stare, and I definitley didn't question where it was I was now following him to. I was stuck in an unbreakable trance.

Seth's POV
(this is his POV of everything that you just read from Gracie's POV)

It was great being back in a club. I hadn't gone to one in over a year, and having Gracie here with me just made it better. I always loved these scenes. I didn't care about the crazy techno music, it was all fun anyway.

I figured Gracie would be tired by now. We have been dancing nonstop for the past hour and a half. But she was still dancing there in front of me...wait. Gracie's hair has green streaks, not pink.

I turned the girl in front of me around, only to find she wasn't Gracie.
Shit! Where is she?
I looked through the people around me, but Gracie wasn't one of them.
"Maybe she went back to the table." I thought. But no, she wouldn't go back without me. Unless she got lost first.

I ran back to the table, only to find Aiden and Emily making out. I knocked on the table, getting their attention. Emily flushed bright red and Aiden looked agitated.
"What?" He asked.

"Dude, public place! Anyway, have you seen Gracie?"

"Uh no, she was with you."

"Shit." So she hadn't come back to the table. Then where the hell was she?

"You lost her!"

"I didn't lose her she just...God I don't know I thought she was right in front of me! We were dancing, I was into the music, I wasn't paying attention okay?"

"Dude, chill. Maybe she's with Eryn."

"No, she's not! I can't believe you lost her!" Eryn suddenly appeared, smacking me on the arm.

"I didn't lose her! Is no one listening to me?"

"Well come on Seth, let's start looking for her." We both then took off, carefully going through the club trying to find her.

"Gracie Meyer, you better get your ass up here! Look, if anyone sees her, be a nice person and help her find her lost puppy way back to me please!" I heard Eryn say from the DJ station. Everyone just kept dancing.

"Hey Seth? Lose Gracie already?" Jimmy yelled, coming up behind me.

"Can you help us? I think she..." That's when I saw a flash of black and lime green hair. "Oh I think I see her. See you around Jimmy!" I took off through the crowd, careful not to knock too many people over.
But I couldn't reach her. She always seemed just ahead of me.
"Gracie!" I called to her, but she just kept moving through the crowd.
I found an opening in the crowd and took off, getting close enought that I could grab her arm. I spun her around and pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry I let you get lost I..." My eyes widened in terror when she backed away, revealing her face.
"K..Kat?"

She smiled evily at me, revealing her sharp teeth.
"What's wrong baby? You look like you've just seen a ghost." She laughed. I backed away from her, but she only followed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Kat?"

"He's here Seth. He's here and he wants your new girl." She said, ignoring my question. I knew she ment Kradence.
"Oh wait, did I say wants? I ment to say he has your new girl. You better hurry Seth. You don't want her to end up like me, do you? Because if she does, Kradence will have a new girl. And you know how jealous I am. Your new girlfriend will be dead before she completely becomes an undead. You better go. He's dragging her out of the back as we speak."
She smiled again, kissed me, and then she was gone.

I screamed in rage and took off towards the back off the club, hoping Eryn was reading my thoughts and knew to follow me.
I can't let him get her like he got Kat. I promised her I would take care of her.

I have to save her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you love it?
I love it.
Only because it finally has some suspense in it!
I enjoyed writing this update, even though it's pretty long.
Do I deserve any more comments yet?
please?

much love to all of my readers!
Even more love to those who comment!
;)
-Jay
by the way I'm going on Vacation so I won't update for a week sorry!(that's what you get for not commenting! :P lol just kidding...maybe.)