Hope Came With Wings

Meeting The Blood Suckers

Vampires.
Seth stared at me in complete seriousness.

I looked back at him with the same amount of seriousness. And then started laughing. I was doubled over, giggling, causing more pain in my head. Finally I stopped and looked back up at him.
"You can't be serious. What makes you think that..."I stopped when he held up a mirror. In the mirror I saw the reflection of my neck. And the two holes. I thought about accusing them of using halloween makeup to put them there while I was passed out, but then I remembered the pain I felt in the park. The blood on my hand. When I touched them, there was still pain and a bit of blood.
"Oh...my God. And...and you?" I stared in aww as all three of them moved to reveal the same markings scarred on their own necks.

I didn't know what to say. I was terrified and confused and in so much pain all at the same time. I tried shaking my head to clear it but that made me dizzy. I dropped the mirror in the process of trying to grab ahold of something to steady myself, even though I was already sitting.
The mirror shattered when it hit the floor, but Seth flew to my side.

"Are you okay? I know this is a lot to take in. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. I'm just...dizzy and confused and my head hurts like hell." I winced as once again a rush of pain swam over me. I laid back against the pillow behind me.

"Aiden, get her some water and those pain meds I have in the cabinet." A tall, skinny guy walked out of the room. When he returned, he had the glass of water and a few pills. I swallowed them gratefully and sat back.
They all stood looking at me, as if expecting something.

"So...if I was bitten...am I going to become one of you?" The thought of being a vampire was terrifying, yet exciting all the same.
Aiden answered.
"Actually, no. You see, when Seth saved you, Kradence hadn't gone too deep. He got a lot of blood, but it wasn't deep enough to actually infect you yet. That's why you are in so much pain."

I looked to Seth."So you saved my life?"

He blushed."Ah, it was nothing."

"Thanks."

"No problem."
"Oh yeah, and Gracie, this is Aiden,"He pointed to Aiden."And this is Eryn." He pointed to the person, who I now realized is a girl, in the back. "They're twins."

"Hey." She nodded.

"Hi."

"You know your lucky Seth was there. Vampirism is fun I guess, but it's a pain in the ass sometimes. It takes a while to get use to." She explained.

"Yeah, I don't know if i'd be ready for something like that."

Seth cut in."I don't think any vampire ever was, but I get a kick out of it!" Eryn rolled her eyes at him and Aiden laughed. "But uh..you know you share our secret now right?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I won't tell anyone." They didn't realize how easy that is for me to not tell anyone, when I never talk anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry nothing exciting happened.
I might update later.
Much love to all my subscribers!
You make me happy!
xoxo♥Jay

Also please check out this story. I think it's like a monster/vampire/romance fiction, you should read it! She's a great writer, she just needs more readers!