My First Mate

Things are coming together

I moved back from Lidia. My eyes wide, at what I just saw what she showed me. I saw that by now Hunter was back in his human form, and naked. Gloriously naked, I wanted to do all the naughty things to him.

“We will leave you two alone” my mom said. Leave us alone, meaning me and Hunter. I closed my eyes as everyone left my bedroom. Hunter was putting on a robe that mom gave to him. I walked over to my bed, and sat down still in shock at what happened.

“So you knew I was coming?” I asked. My voice raspy and sounded weak. I cleared my throat so that I could speak more clearly. “I knew you were coming yes, but I didn't know you would be my mate. Not till you fell flat on my ass, two weeks ago.” He said sitting down next to me.

I could feel the heat coming of him, it felt amazing felt warm and inviting, I never noticed it before. My eyebrows furrowed, I bit my bottom lip, watching his lips as he spoke. “My farther the alpha of the Organ pack, has been seeing your mom Isabella. And when Lidia saw you both coming she told me that you where soon to be my mate.”

I sat there with my mouth, gaping open at what he told me. I let him continue to tell me what he wanted to say. “I didn't listen to Lidia, I was pissed off that she said that you were going to be my mate. So I made sure if it was true or not.” He said taking a breath.

“So you made sure I fell over you.” I said remembering how I walked right into him. He gave me a small smile, and nodded his head into a yes. My eyebrows furrowed at a thought I had in my head. “What is Lidia?” I asked. “She is a vampire, but she is half witch too. She can see the future see what’s coming, by telling you what she see’s, she places her hand on you” Hunter said. I looked at Hunter with more questions and amazed.

“If my mom is, seeing your dad wouldn't that make us brother and sister?” I bit my bottom lip as I said the words. Hunter smirked, “not really no, if we were blood lines then yes; but were not and it wouldn't even matter”

I looked down at the floor, I had so many questions, and I even wondered if I was a werewolf. I bit my bottom lip again and looked at Hunter, “am I a werewolf?” I asked to scared of the answer. “When your ninetieth birthday comes you will change yes”

I let out a breath; I didn't know I was holding in. I stood to my feet and started pacing my room, “but my farther isn't a werewolf” I said confused at the situation. “He was” Hunter said, with a sad look on his face.

“Was?” I asked, “Sit there’s something else you should know about” I sat next to him and, grabbed my pillow hugging it agents my chest. It was the only thing for comfort right now. “The reason why you, moved here to Talent wasn't just because of me. It was because; your mom found out about your father cheating on her with another woman”

My mouth gaped open at the news, mom was hurting and she found a new love with Hunter’s father. “So this wasn't just about me, it was about my mom too” I said, feeling upset for my mom. Hunter nodded as he wrapped his arms around me; I felt the tears falling down my face. This was all too much to take in.

***

It was late, when I woke up. My clock read 2am. I walked down stairs, and saw Hunter asleep on the sofa; he looked so peaceful and cute as he slept. I made my way into the kitchen; I was hungry and needed something to eat.

I made myself a sandwich and some coco, it always helped me relax and sleep a bit better if I had a warm drink. I heard footsteps come. Stood in the doorway, was Hunter and
His shirtless torso, was putting me off. Hunter came towards me and I placed my plate on the island counter, along with my cup of coco. “Can’t sleep?” he asked his voice raspy and sexy.

I give him a small smile, as he came closer to me. I wanted to so badly kiss them lips. Even on that morning I fell on top of him at school. I wanted to kiss them. I saw a glint of something in his, eyes something that had me looking deeper.

His lips where soon on mine the kiss was sweet, yet heated. Hunter made the kiss deeper making me moan softly. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gladly obliged.
My arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers sliding into his blond locks, as our tongues danced together. I moaned again as my back hit the fridge door, and I was soon wrapping my legs around his waist.

Hunter’s lips soon made their way into the crook of my neck, finding that spot was easy for him. It made me moan even more as he nibbled and kissed my neck. My hips soon grinded into his wanting that friction between us so badly.

From the first time I meet Hunter, I was attracted to him. But I didn't show it, I knew deep down he was attracted to me too, the way he always stared at me in classes. Or the way he growled at me.
I heard him moan as he carried on the assault with my neck, not caring if it left bruises in the morning. My fingers tightened in his hair, as I tried to catch my breath.

“Let’s go to my room” I whispered. He nodded and started walking to my room, making sure my legs where still wrapped around him as he carried me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like the new chapter, please do tell me what you all think and thank you for all that have sub