My First Mate

The Truth

Jack came with Lidia as soon as I called him. I didn't want to bring this up unless I was wrong with all my theories, and sometimes I was wrong well most of the time. “So this is just a theory I have” I said as they both sat on my bed. I actually wish I had some bean bags or something.

“Ok show us what you got” Jack said, "Ok the way hunter has been acting, around me isn't a human thing. In fact even I can't act like that and I'm a girl" I said. I gave jack the laptop, and showed him the website.

I looked at Lidia while jack was reading, as I did she looked strange under my light. Her skin was more pale, and her eyes seemed to changed color, it made me think even more.

"You look different" I said. As I looked at Lidia more. "How do you mean different" she asked, jack looked at me with expression on his face. I didn't know what was going on but something was.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened, and stood in the door way was hunter. My eyes widened and I stood on my feet, "what the fuck hunter!" I said shouting the last part. He came closer to me.

"Get the fuck out of my room" I said. Pointing to the door. Hunter came closer to me, making me back up agents my bed, the back of my knees hit it at the same time. "My mate"

Hunter said, I furrowed my eyebrows watching him closely, as he started to sniff me again. I shook my head to rid of the thought that hunter could possibly be a werewolf.

And just like that, I saw the most horrifying thing, to ever happen in the world. Clothes where soon shredded, and scattered on my bedroom floor, bones cracked and broken in places in hunter’s body.

My mouth was gaping open, as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. There stood on all four paws, was a werewolf. I looked over to jack and Lidia who didn't seem to be scared.

I then looked back at the, thing in front of me. I felt my heart pounding against my chest, like it wanted to come out. I saw my on suite bathroom and ran towards it. I made sure to lock the door so no one could get in.

***

"Ava come out its ok, Hunters changed back" jack said. As I heard him banging on the door. "Is everything ok" I heard my mom’s voice, I opened the door and saw her standing there next to Hunter.

My eyes widened, as I saw Hunter still in wolf form , “Jack you fucker!” I shouted. “Watch your language young lady” my mother said, I forgot she was there. “Wait how come your not freaking out mom?” I asked looking at Hunter still in his wolf form, his white hair looked amazing.

My mom smiled, “I know this maybe a lot to take in sweetie, but I am wolf, well she-wolf that’s what they call us girl wolf’s” she explained. My head was still spinning, and I was really confused as to what the hell was going on.

And why the hell is Hunter, think that I’m his mate. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Lidia. “Are you a wolf too?” she looked at Jack, and stood to her feet, and walked over to me.

She placed her hand on my cheek, and all off a sudden I could see what she saw. She saw me in the car with my mom, coming to Talent. She saw my mom kissing a guy. An Alpha the pack that was soon to be my new family.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter hope you guys like it :D I'M really enjoying writing this, thank u to those who have subbed all ready. I'd love to here what you think.