Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

Am I the Trigger to Your Gun?

“What do you want for breakfast?” Tony whispered in Chandler barely-awaken ear. Tony was spooning her as she slept, he shook her a little, “Babe, what do you want for breakfast?”

She slowly opened one eye, her blurry vision making her headache worse, “Sleep.” She croaked.

“I’ll make you some coffee,” he whispered once more. He started to let her go when her grip had gotten tighter around his wrist.

“Don’t get up yet. This feels nice,” she closed her eyes and sighed, “I wish everything was this simple. I wish it could just be us, with no other interruption or anything.”

Tony didn’t say anything; he just pulled her closer ‘I love you more than myself’ was the only thing he could think about. His planted a small kiss on her neck.

“Tony (hmm) I know, this sounds weird but…” she turned over so she could face him, “I love you…more than myself.”

Her vision was still blurry but that didn’t stop her from getting butterflies when Tony placed his hand on her cheek. They were already so close together but they still managed to move as closely as humanly possible, to each other.

“No matter how close I am to you, I’m still not close enough,” he whispered before gently kissing her. She slowly kissed back, slowly because she was still pretty tired.

“Are you okay?” he asked after the small kiss.

“Yeah, I’m just…really tired. I didn’t sleep that well,” she rolled on her back and put her hand on her forehead, “Too many thoughts going through my head, and I’ve had a headache since 4am…this sucks.”

“I hope you’re not thinking about what I think you’re thinking about,” he held her waist.
“No, I’m not; It’s just…” she sat up, “I feel like a lot of things are…falling apart around me. I guess the headache is from the drinking.” She gave a humorless chuckle, “When I slept, I had a bad dream…but then again, are dreams ever like…happy? Anyways, I had a dream where I was like…alone. Like, I was at the beach but it was like dark, the only light was from the moon, there were no stars. I was standing in the middle of the ocean, you were standing on shore; whenever I took a step towards you…you did the same and for a second I was happy. But as we got closer, the water rose around you—you didn’t float like I did. When I realized what was happening, it was too late, and when I tried to reach for you, you drifted father away from me…” she closed her eyes, and stood up. Tony stood behind her, and held her, and kissed her hair.

It was only a dream…she thought, “Coffee sounds really fucking good right now.”

“I’ll make it,” he softly stated.

“No, that’s okay, I’ll make it. I need something to distract me.”

“Well, what do you want for breakfast?”

She sighed and, with Tony still holding her, made way to the kitchen, “Not hungry.”

“Come on, Chandler, you have to eat something.”

“Wanna bet?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while, sorry it's so short...buuuuut FEEDBACK ANYONE?