Status: Guys, I'm trying to update as often as possible. Just start harrassing me. xD

Your Thighs Were Made for Cheeks to Graze

Chapter 16

It had been a few weeks and everything was going good. I had sold a lot of merch, the guys' shows were great, as usual, and everyone was getting along. I was due for a check up today to see if everything with the baby was going okay.

"James! Get your ass out of the bathroom, I'm already running late," I shouted down the hallway. I sat down on the couch, beside Danny.

"I have an interview in 20 minutes and won't be able to go with you to the doctors, are you going to be okay?" Danny questioned. I nodded.
"Just you or one of the guys too?"
"Just me," he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Ben, would you like to come with me for my check up?" I asked as he walked into the front lounge and sat across from Danny and I. He nodded and went back to playing with his phone. Ben had been acting weird lately and wasn't really talking to anyone.

I gave Danny a questioning look and he just shrugged. James finally got out of the bathroom.
"The bathroom is now open for your use, my highness," James said with a sarcastic tone in his voice and gestured towards the bathroom. I flicked him off and went to change.

When I finished I grabbed my purse and information from the last doctor I had seen. All these check ups on tour were kind of a hassle. We had to make sure files were being sent to the next doctor and we had be sure we were going to be in that location.

I walked to the front of the bus. Danny had just left and Ben was standing by the door, "You ready?" he asked. I nodded and we left. We had gotten into the cab that was called earlier and awkwardly sat in silence.

"Ben."
"Yes, Allie?"
"What's been up with you lately?"
He shrugged his shoulders and looked out the window.

I let out a sigh and laid my head on Ben's shoulder, "I'm always here to talk," I said. He nodded again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the appointment we had gotten back into the cab. Everything with the baby was going great.

Ben kept giving me a weird look.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. He leaned over and kissed me. I was shocked but I continued kissing him until the cab driver started making noises in the front.
"I like you, Allie," Ben said.