Status: Rewritten under You Had Me At Hello

Stay With Me

You Make Me Feel...

“I had a lot of fun tonight,” I smiled as we approached my front door. He smiled at me and nodded in agreement. We stood there for a moment before he coughed.

“Well, I should probably get the car back to my dad,” he said, sounding regretful. I nodded, and turned the handle to the door. “Well, goodnight.” He turned to leave, but hesitated. He turned back around, leaned forward, and kissed me softly. “I love you.” I smiled at him.

“I love you, too. Thank you for such an amazing night,” I said quietly. He leaned his forehead against mine.

“You’re welcome, sugar. Now, it’s getting late. I’m going to go on home. So, go on and get some rest, okay?” He said caringly. I nodded, and he kissed me again. He pulled away, and quickly jogged to the car. He honked as he pulled away, and I went inside, and shut the door. I headed upstairs to my room, and got ready for bed, smiling the entire time.

**************


I woke to the sound of ringing. I blinked a couple of times, trying to place the sound. Shortly after waking, I realized it was my phone. I pushed the talk button, and mumbled a hello.

“Are you sick too?” I heard Frankie’s hoarse throat on the other line.

“No, I just woke up,” I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

“Late night?” He joked, before coughing roughly.

“Yeah, but not for what you’re thinking,” I laughed.

“Hey, so if you’re not sick, do you wanna come over? I don’t feel up to leaving my bed, but I want to see someone, preferably you.” I smiled to myself.

“Well, for all the times that I’ve been sick… I guess I’ll come over,” I said, jokingly exasperated.

“Good, I’ll see you soon,” he said, before hanging up. I laughed quietly and closed my eyes, before getting up and stretching. I gathered some clothes, took a shower, and got ready to go. I started the ten minute walk to his house, smoking along the way. When I got to his house, I knocked on the door and waited for about three minutes. Finally, the door opened, and he was standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts. I looked him over for a minute or two, noting the muscles and the tattoos I had never noticed before. He coughed and looked at me expectantly.

“So, are you just going to stare at me or are you going to come in?” I felt myself blush and nodded. “To which one?” He smirked. I punched him lightly, before stepping inside the house. “Yeah, sorry for the mess, and the lack of clothes. I’m burning up. But, from your expression, you don’t mind too much.”

“Yeah, I’m used to your guy-ness.”

“My guy-ness? What is that? Some kind of disease?” He asked, amusement lacing his words.

“No, it simply describes you and all of your habits, which a lot of guys happen to do as well,” I explained. He laughed.

“Explain?” I sighed and shook my head.

“Messy, likes to run around in as little as possible, still adorable even when they’re sick,” I began listing things that described him. He smiled.

“Not all guys can look as good as me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, I was inspired today, so you guys get two:) This one's short, but i'm trying to make up for not being able to post much lately.

I'm sorry, but for my Gee fans, something's gotta go down and you might not like it, but it is crucial to the story, so just trust me okay?

I love y'all! Comments are always appreciated:D Wish me luck at the doc:)

xoxo