Status: Rewritten under You Had Me At Hello

Stay With Me

Girl's Not Grey

****Gerard’s POV****


I knocked on the door, and waited. After what seemed like forever, she opened the door, and I smiled involuntarily. She was wearing a strapless purple dress with a white skull on a belt around her waist. Her hair was pulled back into a perfect bun, and I felt myself entirely stunned by her beauty. Only three months after we met, I was certain she was the one.

“Well, are you just gonna stand there with your mouth open, or are we gonna go?” She asked, jokingly impatient. I felt my face burn and I nodded. She stepped outside, shutting the door behind her. “Well, where are we going?”

“Well, I thought you might want to go see a show?” I said slowly. My plan was this: take her to see her favorite musical live, take her to dinner, and just enjoy being with her.

“Sure, what are we going to see? Zombie Slayer, or No Guts, No Glory, or what?” She asked, naming cheesy movies from the town’s independent theater.

“I had something a little different in mind,” I smiled at her. She raised a brow, taking a cigarette out of her case. She lit it, and blew the smoke toward me.

“I’m a little sketchy. Where are we going?” She asked. I couldn’t tell if she was amused or concerned. I just smiled anyway.

“Well, get in the car, and you’ll find out shortly,” I said mysteriously. She seemed to think this over before shrugging.

“Alright, but if I don’t come back, Frankie knows I was with you,” she warned. I laughed quietly and shook my head.

“Damn, that ruins my plans of murdering you then,” I said jokingly. She looked up at me, and I saw she was concerned. “I’m just kidding.” She seemed to laugh it off nervously, and got in the passenger side.

“Where’d the car come from?” She asked, observing the interior.

“It’s my dad’s. I told him it was a little bit of a drive, and he seemed happy I was just leaving the house, especially since he knew it was to take you out,” I said as I cranked the car.

“Damn, that means I can’t brutally murder you and steal it, right?” I looked over at her, taken aback by her grim joke. She laughed nervously. “Just kidding…” I nodded slowly. “Anyway, you said it was a bit of a drive? Where is this movie?”

“Well, it’s not really a movie, per se…”I admitted. She cocked her head in confusion. “It’s a surprise, okay? I just wanted to do something for you, love.” She nodded slowly.

“Well, I can’t wait…”

****Taylor’s POV****


After a slightly awkward drive, we arrived in a town I had never been to. We drove through the town, and I noted all of the unfamiliar sights. Finally, we pulled up to a building. It looked like a theater.

“We’re here, finally,” he laughed nervously. I looked over at him.

“Where is here,” I asked, trying to figure this out. He smiled.

“Here is a musical theater, where they happen to be playing Les Miserables,” he said with a terrible accent. I laughed quietly and smiled.

“That is my favorite play,” I beamed. He nodded and laughed.

“I know. I remember hearing you talk about how much you loved it, and I heard they were doing a version here, and thought it would be perfect,” he explained. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

“Thank you so much!” He laughed.

“Alright, you can thank me later. Right now, let’s go in before we miss the opening!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry you guys! i got a lot going on right now... for instance... i've had the flu... and i may possibly be a mommy-to-be... going to the doctor tomorrow. :)

btw, who else wants to watch Les Miserables?! I was stoked to see the previews!

Dedicated to darkkissgrl96! Keep the comments coming, loves. you guys are amazing:D